Bull whippet (Powell's pocket rocket)

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Not a dig, just curious. You've had 'hundreds' of dogs over the years. None worth keeping or breeding from then? ?

If it's a terrier yes I have.. lurchers if I wanted a bull Wheaton then yes but I haven't seen a dog with as much game as mine had to this day. For the size of it it didn't lack a gear it lacked stamina.. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never had one of Powell’s but do have my own first cross dog. Real good animal 

Couple more I've found.

Posted Images

The only one I saw of these was one that was these run with a small pack for a a few seasons. Hunted and trench marked like a hound, went through cover like a train. The bitch had had tremendous drive, heart size of a football 100% every time. Only downside was top end speed and would sometimes need to be dug out. Sadly killed kennel. 

Edited by Username forgotten
Spelling
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

13 I counted around him last time I seen them, 1 more than even fcukn Jesus

Last time I seen him was either up the hendre [BANNED TEXT], or the up behind caerhilly gsreden centre lol

12 hours ago, Username forgotten said:

The only one I saw of these was one that was these run with a small pack for a a few seasons. Hunted and trench marked like a hound, went through cover like a train. The bitch had had tremendous drive, heart size of a football 100% every time. Only downside was top end speed and would sometimes need to be dug out. Sadly killed kennel. 

think i heard about this bitch - used to be almost bald at the end of season due to pushing through the trash?
the pack was beagles at the time?
used to do some of the same places we did

• Like 2