Bull grey x saluki grey for sale

2year old bull grey x saluki grey dog for sale he’s done nothing really been on the lamp twice totally unspoilt just not getting out with him like he needs good with other dogs and kids quite in the kennel it’s just a shame to only walk him message me for any more details £250 ready to run he will not just be going to anyone I want a good home for him

505E9F31-CD03-49C3-B427-E4C6F733573E.jpeg

F3AC5C08-B3B3-4E4B-BA33-C1D677B65168.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fellman Mark said:

2year old bull grey x saluki grey dog for sale he’s done nothing really been on the lamp twice totally unspoilt just not getting out with him like he needs good with other dogs and kids quite in the kennel it’s just a shame to only walk him message me for any more details £250 ready to run he will not just be going to anyone I want a good home for him

505E9F31-CD03-49C3-B427-E4C6F733573E.jpeg

F3AC5C08-B3B3-4E4B-BA33-C1D677B65168.jpeg

Nice looking dog mate what's the reason you aint done much with him at 2? Atb mate

if it was me then personally I'd train  the dog to retrieve  shot game ?.....saves getting rid to the first prick with 250 in his hand talking the talk.....folks see how steady it is when out shooting......you will land on more permission......?

• Like 4

Not a dig here but you want 250 for a dog that ain't done nothing at age of 2. My pal just last week went up north and picked a Sal bull grey pup up for 150 granted at 250 peddlers ain't going to be looking your way unless it's lurcherlad then he'll sell it on for 700 notes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Fellman Mark said:

The 250 is to keep arseholes away if who ever wants it can be vouched for by people off here that are sensible that won’t be the price he won’t be going to just any muppet either 

Fair enough bud best of luck ??