Our team

Let it all out. Speak your mind

Just a thread to say what we want so no other thread is messed with. 

If we have issues with anybody or anything. Let it all out here 

Too had. I've got problems. With human beings. They. Fek my head up   and I probably fek there's up. I'm wak at spelling  I hated school. Don't like no feker telling me what to do. 

Ok illl try being honest for a change, jist don’t hold it against me I don’t know how I’d cope😳

but anyways your stupid act is shitec but you got the annoying cnut down to a tee, as soon as I see you write on a thread I usually stay off it after. I seriously view you as a human dose a ghoneorea or how ever you spell it,  so do us all a favour an sort yaself out as nobody has fallen for you idoit act except yaself 😁

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ok illl try being honest for a change, jist don’t hold it against me I don’t know how I’d cope😳

but anyways your stupid act is shitec but you got the annoying cnut down to a tee, as soon as I see you write on a thread I usually stay off it after. I seriously view you as a human dose a ghoneorea or how ever you spell it,  so do us all a favour an sort yaself out as nobody has fallen for you idoit act except yaself 😁

Cool 

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Same here, soon as I see this clown has posted thats the end of the thread for me, and with that Im out of this 1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hate humans that get mardy when I stand on there feet. I just fek em off and fill them with shite