Can't help myself

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard about a lurcher been dumped by young lads that bought it that night slipped it and couldn't catch it and just left it there I seen it in the park yesterday and couldn't get near it, and when I

Fcuk it I'm going to keep the dog I feel sorry for her I had her out for a walk she's sore as fcuk god knows what they done to her probably never even ran before I know she's someone else's rubbish bu

Good on ya lad fair play ??I hate these peddling c**ts that drop dogs off they need a good kick in the bollox! In my eyes. I have little faith these days in all these lads/lasses of late getting in th

Posted Images

On 27/02/2019 at 10:39, peterhunter86 said:

I heard about a lurcher been dumped by young lads that bought it that night slipped it and couldn't catch it and just left it there I seen it in the park yesterday and couldn't get near it, and when I was lying in bed last night I thought about the poor cnut out there freezing and starving so I said fcuk it and got up put dogs on the lead and went looking for it and 3 hours and a few spliffs later I managed to coax her back to my house fed my dogs locked them up left my back gate open with a pot of grub and went back to bet and got back up a few hours later and she was snugg in the spare kennel I made I don't know wtf I'm going to do with it I fcuking hate peddling cnuts and wnakers that throw dogs around like that 

IMG_20190227_093130.jpg

Good on you mate ,to many hobby hunters in running dog game .

hope you can place the dog in a good safe home ,or will you keep the dog .

what ever you choose to do I hope all gos well for its future .

"and its fools like those that dumped the dog that gives the lurcher name a bad one .

atvb

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Hows she settled bud? Atb

She's still very nervous and she's very sore on her back legs im hoping it's just from been ran unfit that's the way it looks if you know what I mean other than that she's not to bad, cheers