Ordered the PARd 007 ..thanks Ian ....and tried it with my nightforce scope and it just wasn’t compatible so after a bit of research got the delta titanium 2.5-15 x 56 he illuminated scope ....got scope zeroed today and seem a very decent scope for the price ...the illuminated dot on the cross hair will be very handy for low light stalking which let the nightforce scope down in my opinion .....just got all set up and very impressed with the quality of the picture will take it out for a spin tonight 

028C4A2C-F442-4DF2-AF00-05D07B81FDCC.jpeg

B2F2DF80-6842-4AF9-861E-7FA48A0DEFAE.jpeg

48D73210-3A2B-4E5E-9091-326E43E6C8C7.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice one MIK

I have found the MTC Viper/Mamba, Hawke Sidewinder/Airmax really good with them, the cheap Sightrons are also good with them.. Get a laser torch and it will be even better for longer range centre fire shooting. Something like the Solaris SRX or the Sirius XTL , avoid LED based torches there rubbish in comparison .

That looks a very nice set up, I’ve been looking at these for weeks now but keep getting conflicting information on how it will work on my .243 with the vortex scope, some have told me it will work under 12✖️ Mag but others have said the glass is to good on the scope and will not give a good image at all, I don’t really want to change the scope because it’s a lovely bit of kit but I’d really like an ad-on

18 hours ago, Stavross said:

That looks a very nice set up, I’ve been looking at these for weeks now but keep getting conflicting information on how it will work on my .243 with the vortex scope, some have told me it will work under 12✖️ Mag but others have said the glass is to good on the scope and will not give a good image at all, I don’t really want to change the scope because it’s a lovely bit of kit but I’d really like an ad-on

Stavross if you want to look through one on your scope let me know, I'm only in Hartlepool not far from you..I have various IR lasers also..

9 hours ago, IanB said:

Stavross if you want to look through one on your scope let me know, I'm only in Hartlepool not far from you..I have various IR lasers also..

I’ll take you up on that mate, I’d like to see what it’s like with my scope ?