coyote bow kill's

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got to agree mate..  And as for blowing all those hogs up and filming them laying there squealing...well that's another level of retard in my book... Killing should be clean and quick...undu

i am all for hunting yotes but defo not with a bow

Feck me that's 1 hell of an air rifle.it must be a 22.

43 minutes ago, mackem said:

And these at an American gun range :icon_eek: we were born in the wrong country :blink:

some serious firepower there mackem.what's going off at 1:40.you been to 1 of them bullet party's lol

• Haha 1

I love the peace and quiet of the countryside, don’t really go a lot on guns just because of the noise they make and the fact they alert everyone and everything to your presence, to me it’s about blending in rather than blowing up the countryside, if I was allowed I,d use a bow and dogs for all my food hunting, I think to be able to make a weapon from natural components capable of taking down your dinner is about as good as it gets for me

• Like 4
On 26/02/2019 at 17:57, king said:

Feck me that's 1 hell of an air rifle.it must be a 22.

Looking at the pellet trajectory, and if you slow down the video, it appears to be a .25 firing some experimental ammunition.

On 26/02/2019 at 21:40, stumfelter said:

I've heard that shooting squirrels with blunts can be fun but I can't possibly comment as I only shoot targets with my compound....

[Pre-Ban]

Hypothetically you can wrap some wire behind the tip of the arrow that will act as a kind of barb. Stops wounded squiggers from running away... so I've heard...

Allegedly.

[/Pre-Ban]

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2