• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, darrren said:

Got some better pics of those catties? 

There you go mate, water buffalo horn with 1745 looped natural latex from China, cheap as chips but better than most and my fav tube, other one is hazel with orange dub dub ??

DC2534B1-4005-434F-B8C0-412949107D47.jpeg

On 16/04/2019 at 19:08, darrren said:

What sort of ammo do you shoot with those two setups? 

Depends mate 12mm lead at v short range or 9.5 steels for most other stuff the orange dub dub throws lead better than the other one ??

On 16/04/2019 at 19:29, Daniel cain said:

you back home yet Darren?

Fly back in 22nd buddy court o. 30th.pathetic. Thanks for that I do love a nice simple catty. Easy to get carried away these days and over complicate. Do yo u find 12mm can hit anywhere and drop them or still head shots? 

On 20/04/2019 at 10:24, darrren said:

Fly back in 22nd buddy court o. 30th.pathetic. Thanks for that I do love a nice simple catty. Easy to get carried away these days and over complicate. Do yo u find 12mm can hit anywhere and drop them or still head shots? 

I mostly use the 12 s to smash the dreys and get the squirrels out and running, but they do absolutely drop stuff from close range ??goodluck with your upcoming case, phone a local paper and give them an anonymous tip off about the case and hopefully shame and embarrass the div,s that brought it ✌️✌️

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to Crown Court now. They wanted to send me down for the knife I said you mad and loose my job and house and lively hood. Absolutely outrageous. They are going to get that twat of a copper into crown now along with 5he paramedic. They're scum. I maging that. Soldier of 12 years sent down for having a knife in his car on way from exercise. Never heard anything like it.