Squirrel pack

Just now, king said:

I know mate but lurcherman seems to think you got to part there fur to see them lol.

I no mate he has a very warped mind, he wants to imaging you pulling it’s pants to one side for a little feel don’t give him any ammo for his wank bank ??

• Haha 3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walking with the dogs over miles of countryside every week, the one animal thriving more than any other is the humble grey squirrel, my dogs are getting better and better at  finding treeing and marki

I no mate he has a very warped mind, he wants to imaging you pulling it’s pants to one side for a little feel don’t give him any ammo for his wank bank ??

one of my favourite fish the humble roach...........               ??

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

This is his pet squirrel lol

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

This mornings effort, the first pic is of the newly formed squirrel pack the second one is an example for anyone having a go at trail cameras, the rock is a marker it’s at a junction were  three well used animal trails converge there is also a small derelict bridge in the hedge which is a natural funnel point if you look above the rock you will see a camera attached to the tree, the squirrel will make the rock more attractive and once darkness falls every passing creature will stop for a sniff and a squirt while having its picture taken ??

85DA59D9-302E-4E65-A5C3-BF4E52BD29D6.jpeg

BAD7B087-61A5-4B5F-AE5C-091A21D8D9B4.jpeg

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, fred90 said:

looks like a good mooch Greyman how's the lurcher bred? 

Don’t know mate free to a good home, but lots of collie I’d imaging by his behaviour and markings, was a good mooch made even better when I got in and ran through a couple of SD cards from cameras I have around the wood and caught 5 hares all on one camera have only ever had one hare before and that was last week so 5  is brilliant 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Don’t know mate free to a good home, but lots of collie I’d imaging by his behaviour and markings, was a good mooch made even better when I got in and ran through a couple of SD cards from cameras I have around the wood and caught 5 hares all on one camera have only ever had one hare before and that was last week so 5  is brilliant 

Did you get the lurcher off this site pal, remember one like it few year ago now mind, 

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Result get cupple pics up! 

4 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

Did you get the lurcher off this site pal, remember one like it few year ago now mind, 

As far as I know the dog has always been in Bristol mate got him in a local free add, Been with me for 4 years 

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

As far as I know the dog has always been in Bristol mate got him in a local free add, Been with me for 4 years 

my mate had a first cross beddywhippet same coat and markings as that. made a good dog despite what people thought he was a genuine first cross ?

• 2 weeks later...