Mutiny on the goal line ?

Must be underlying issues? If Alex ferguson, Graham souness or Roy Keane was managing then he would of left wearing a head butt. To challenge the manager in the first place shows you don't respect him and for him to tolerate that shows he is not capable either.

I think they,re making a big song and dance about this it looked obvious to me the keeper was getting in some pre penalty shoot out excuses by going down with cramp.....but then when it looked like he was going to get subbed he thought " no bollocks i was only mucking about "

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think they,re making a big song and dance about this it looked obvious to me the keeper was getting in some pre penalty shoot out excuses by going down with cramp.....but then when it looked like he was going to get subbed he thought " no bollocks i was only mucking about "

True but if your the manager and back down right or wrong and look like a coward then can you retake respect of the dressing room. 

All just a big misunderstanding ? Bottom line is he disobeyed the manager’s instruction so should be disciplined. Back in the day any manager at all would have bagged him. Nowadays players are assets worth tens of millions, and are more often than not looked upon as less ‘dispensable’ than the manager is..., and they know it. Players down tools if they don’t like the manager.., look at how Hazard and Pogba treated Jose. The game’s changed and I don’t think for the better. As a fan I want the manager to manage and get the best out the team. Not always possible these days.

• Like 2

Sub keeper was warming up for about 10 minutes previous, he was gonna make a tactical substitution as the sub keeper is better at saving pens.

Dear man walking Sarri but the problems lie deeper than that.

Cheers, D.

Sari seems like a bit of weird fella to me. Roy Keane actually did it to fergie aswell as he got a bonus if he played the entire match and fergie tried to sub him with a couple of minutes to go ? just shook his head and stayed on the pitch

5 hours ago, dytkos said:

Sub keeper was warming up for about 10 minutes previous, he was gonna make a tactical substitution as the sub keeper is better at saving pens.

Dear man walking Sarri but the problems lie deeper than that.

Cheers, D.

Plus I think he is ex man city player so would have a decent idea on each player he faced . I think Chelsea keeper just wanted to be a hero 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Sari seems like a bit of weird fella to me. Roy Keane actually did it to fergie aswell as he got a bonus if he played the entire match and fergie tried to sub him with a couple of minutes to go ? just shook his head and stayed on the pitch

I'd imagine if that was true that keanes motives wouldn't have been financial 

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Typical football divers ,