Foggy foxing

Nine times out of ten I'm out on my own , mostly like it but I suppose from a safety point of view a mate would be good , I don't mean pulling the trigger more than if I had a accident, twisted ankle ect , that's why the phone is allways in my top pocket just in case , no good if your out cold tho ?

Your numbers in my phone walshie, but it a long way to come to the rescue, lol 

atb 

1 minute ago, David.evans said:

Nine times out of ten I'm out on my own , mostly like it but I suppose from a safety point of view a mate would be good , I don't mean pulling the trigger more than if I had a accident, twisted ankle ect , that's why the phone is allways in my top pocket just in case , no good if your out cold tho ?

Your numbers in my phone walshie, but it a long way to come to the rescue, lol 

atb 

"Come and help me I've done my ankle. I'm in a field. You can't miss me." :laugh:

I normally prefer to go with another person, firstly for the craic, secondly from a safety point of view and lastly in case of any incident that may or may not require a witness. It's good to a have couple of hours of solitude now and again though.