Countries, where the hunting with fast running dogs, its mixes and lurchers is not banned

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you! We hunt mainly hares and foxes) if very lucky - can run after deers (not too many in the woods here nowadays, alas)   Khortiy is mixture of local dogs + brought in Asian hounds like Sa

Spotlight on fox with dogs western Australia.

nice slow mo clip in the middle of this film..    

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

They wouldn't get a feckin look in against the hares of the Albert Edward dock that the bottom ridges barbarians used to exercise with their desperate jukels circa 1990 ish

Oh no doubt on that my good man the could shift a bit tho

18 hours ago, jigsaw said:

just found your face book page ,very impressive ,nice horse ,keep posting on here ,good to see a different style of dogs and hunting 

Thanks) not many pics there as I usually go hunting alone and riding a horse no no chance to make pics))) 

Edited by Olesia Che
just better wording)

Anyone connected to those guys down in the Canary Islands? Headed there on Tuesday for a week. I think they're hunting season is probably over, but would be cool to see some different dogs. 

Actually leaving UAE tonight. Tried to see some Salukis in their native environment, but despite the plethora of falconry experiences offered there's not much for the dogs. 

2 hours ago, msula87 said:

Anyone connected to those guys down in the Canary Islands? Headed there on Tuesday for a week. I think they're hunting season is probably over, but would be cool to see some different dogs. 

Actually leaving UAE tonight. Tried to see some Salukis in their native environment, but despite the plethora of falconry experiences offered there's not much for the dogs. 

not me....but maybe you could try what jigsaw did ...and find a facebook page of one of them.....perhaps if you search for there latest film loaded on to youtube ...

I'm led to believe on Lanzarote or it could be one of the other canarys ....that its only certain days of the week they can hunt up on the volcanic mountains....im sure an old member on here said it was Tuesdays....

• 2 weeks later...