Old girl 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out this morning at first light and we thought we'd have to be early to find to ground as although it was misty the sun was burning it off quick time and it was warming up,so we set off with the keepe

He can right click ,left click or click his fecking heels all he wants and it still won't change the facts that i dig to that bitch and he's a man who should hold his tounge sometimes as it could make

Well done the old bitch. f**k the crabbers two many of them in this game like to talk shit.  Bitch has nothing to prove to any 1 only you.?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Will be a wrench when you can't use her I expect , hunters tend to still favour their old dogs that should be retired ,mind I know the dogs don't want to stop either ?

If for one second i thought it was all to much for her she'd stay at home mate,her welfare is well above my ego :victory:..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, fireman said:

Out this morning at first light and we thought we'd have to be early to find to ground as although it was misty the sun was burning it off quick time and it was warming up,so we set off with the keepers son jumping in the motor with us as he just loves coming out with us and we went through checking a few holes we'd seen pulled or run through recently and all drew a blank,we walked a few hedge rows like you do looking for any new places then we checked the earth we had a dog fox out of a few weeks back with my russell.Now i wasn't just using her to prove a point to old FD but i let my plummer have a look this time and she walked passed the first hole and dropped into the next,this is a multi holes earth on a old ditch.,No show  for a while so on with the box and she was 40 ft out into the field at 0.5 ticking away.10 mins through dryish clay with a little marl in it (FD :thumbs:) and she was up to her fox and the spade put in and the fox shot again with the same old german made .22 (forget it's name and couldn't be bothered to take a pic),a good sized dog fox and this earth is being productive so far and one to look after for sure..

InkedIMG_20190224_105921080_LI.jpg

IMG_20190224_104327130.jpg

That’s not the same bitch she very dirty 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, king said:

when wiltshire's finest see's that the end of the collar isnt tucked under the loop he will hit the roof ?

You know what?, when i posted that pic i noticed it myself and thought fecking hell how did i miss doing that :icon_redface: .then i thought about taking that pic off ,but i'm only human and i like others make mistakes sometimes.:thumbs:.....

1 minute ago, fireman said:

You know what?, when i posted that pic i noticed it myself and thought fecking hell how did i miss doing that :icon_redface: .then i thought about taking that pic off ,but i'm only human and i like others make mistakes sometimes.:thumbs:.....

im glad i aint in your shoes mate as the sheriff of wiltshire is due back from his anti poaching visual check of his perm soon.im quite sure he will have something to say about the white small pebble above the dog's head.he will tell you if that slipped the dog could be knocked clean out ?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1