Dog whining and barking at night

I've got a pup hear his 7 months old had him since 9 weeks his kennels out side but when I'm home his silent usually I work days so always am at home at night but I've just started doing a few night shifts and apparently the dog did not shut up all night but now I'm back home in the day his fine how can I stop this I understand its because he wants to go with me but I cant take him to work I was thinking about a bark collar?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then move into  a house you p***y fukcer ......

I presume the dog knows your gone because he can hear the car ??? If that’s the case drive away as normal ... park up about 100 meters away walk back do what you do to shut the dog up then walk back t

I don’t the suppose the bloke wants to lay the mutt on the couch and give it a full psychiatrist going over.....he just wants to stop it whining. Water works, it’s quick, it’s effective.......the

26 minutes ago, the lamping ferreter said:

I've got a pup hear his 7 months old had him since 9 weeks his kennels out side but when I'm home his silent usually I work days so always am at home at night but I've just started doing a few night shifts and apparently the dog did not shut up all night but now I'm back home in the day his fine how can I stop this I understand its because he wants to go with me but I cant take him to work I was thinking about a bark collar?

I presume the dog knows your gone because he can hear the car ??? If that’s the case drive away as normal ... park up about 100 meters away walk back do what you do to shut the dog up then walk back to your car and head for work ... as far as the dogs concerned your still at home. 

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, socks said:

I presume the dog knows your gone because he can hear the car ??? If that’s the case drive away as normal ... park up about 100 meters away walk back do what you do to shut the dog up then walk back to your car and head for work ... as far as the dogs concerned your still at home. 

That's a very good idear but I live on a yard not in a house with a back garden my run is about 15 foot from.my trailer and he knows if I'm their on not 

31 minutes ago, the lamping ferreter said:

That's a very good idear but I live on a yard not in a house with a back garden my run is about 15 foot from.my trailer and he knows if I'm their on not 

Then move into  a house you p***y fukcer ......

• Like 2
  • Haha 15
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Think it was a joke ffs, calm down dear?

If the barking annoys ye that much, take trailer to work an leave kennel at yard ??

? cant it's a big one but I when and got a vibration and ultra sonic coller best one I could get out of pets at home hopfully works I no we had a terrier about 7 8 years ago and one of them vibration ones done the job 

10 minutes ago, the lamping ferreter said:

What's your problem then ? I'd rather have my own ground and yard that live in a council estate or any estate for that matter 

Dry your eyes sugar I was only taking the piss ....  can you not block off the area where your dog can see you ......

4 minutes ago, terryd said:

Try cream cracker the sod out before you go maybe 

Done that this morning put him in when I whent out they said he done it again it's not so bad when I'm hear he may occasionally whine all I have to do is shout and I dont hear no more but when I'm away especially at night they say his bad