11 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Love them, fantastic pics?. Is it mainly birds you take photos of? Wouldn’t mind seeing any other pics of mammals you’ve taken, foxes, deer, badgers etc.

Thanks mate, if you look on my page https://www.flickr.com/photos/94724826@N08/ I’ve taken, Roe, Stags, mountain hare, brown hare, red squirrels, I’ve no idea where to go for fox and never even seen a badger except road kill...

Setting vary but shoot in aperture priority anywhere between f4 -f7.1

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, samuria said:

great photos, like the kestrel reminds me of the ones i had many 

moons ago.....:good:

Thanks a lot pal, he’s a wild Kestrel but very tolerant of us, been feeding him on and off for 4 years with live mealworms... He comes down for them and will happily sit 6’ away  unphased.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, zandy01 said:

Thanks mate, if you look on my page https://www.flickr.com/photos/94724826@N08/ I’ve taken, Roe, Stags, mountain hare, brown hare, red squirrels, I’ve no idea where to go for fox and never even seen a badger except road kill...

Setting vary but shoot in aperture priority anywhere between f4 -f7.1

Had a look at them, Andy your wasting your time labouring to bricky's mate there stunning. Must be a sale in Greeting cards, Calendars framed Photos and posters.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 24/02/2019 at 11:14, samuria said:

had a quick look at your photos, and i think they are bloody brilliant 

loved all the wildlife shots well done:toast:

Thanks very much pal, very kind of you to say and cheers for taking the time to look.

On 24/02/2019 at 12:46, Arry said:

Had a look at them, Andy your wasting your time labouring to bricky's mate there stunning. Must be a sale in Greeting cards, Calendars framed Photos and posters.

Cheers Arry

Ah thanks Arry pal, very kind. It’s just a passion and hobby, I’ve had people use my images for reference for drawings/paintings, BBC Winterwatch have used some and National History Society Northumbria use quite a few but for now the building sites pay very well and my weekend/evening photography is my escape.