#PANODRAMA LIVE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm astounded people on here taking the piss out off him , yes he's a past who hasn't he's a normal down to earth bloke who's been in a few scrapes , the man might not be your cup of T but he's got mo

Forgot to mention the topic ? Panorama aimed to destroy him with fake news concerning racism and sexual allegations which would of destroyed him once and for all with fake news , but they made the mis

The biggest issue with tommy Robinson’s ban from Facebook and Instagram is that it was instigated by the Ramadhan foundation .... so Muslim groups tell tech giants who can and can’t be on their platfo

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, kanny said:

Seems Tommy isn't the only one banned today,  looking like a UKIP shutdown 

To be fair, Tommy did say he thinks he will be closed down ? not that it's fooking right and fair. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

And its getting twisted

That video was originally released by momentum I believe, and there is another one from hate not hope doing the rounds both equally poor in facts and both being pushed through various union platforms , it doesn't take much to start joining the dots ....... do you trust a communist to identify a nazi? :laugh:

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, kanny said:

That video was originally released by momentum I believe, and there is another one from hate not hope doing the rounds both equally poor in facts and both being pushed through various union platforms , it doesn't take much to start joining the dots ....... do you trust a communist to identify a nazi? :laugh:

i dont trust meself never mind anyone else

at the end of the day,who the fck is telling the truth?

who do we believe?

everything these days is "fake news" ,all's we want is the damn truth from someone

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

So now they are pulling Tommy's books from Amazon...if this is true what ever your thoughts on Tommy the person may be you surly cant say that this persecution is right... sorry about the video  :laugh:

49 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Oh god another idiot why dont he just get on with his life.. its only short !! To short to be wasting his time .. i do get mixed up these days with whos right and whos left .. 

U what ! I'll have you know hes a proper geeeza :laugh:

The biggest issue with tommy Robinson’s ban from Facebook and Instagram is that it was instigated by the Ramadhan foundation .... so Muslim groups tell tech giants who can and can’t be on their platforms ... hello Mecca and sharia we are fukced in this country .......

• Like 9

I'm astounded people on here taking the piss out off him , yes he's a past who hasn't he's a normal down to earth bloke who's been in a few scrapes , the man might not be your cup of T but he's got more balls than the majority on here , he's been persecuted and watched his family abused and that's by the police (look at the video from Cambridge ) and how the gutless b4stards treat him and his children , illegally jailed and held in solitary confinement for mths , threatened by a Prison Guvenor he was putting him on a wing with Muslims doing life for attempting to kill him ffs can people not grasp what's going on , taking the piss for his donation page to help him the establishment destroyed his business plus look at the disadvantaged he's helped wheel chairs for kids and I'm sure an ex soldier? The man has and is standing up for not just us lot but our children / grandchildren , why do the main stream media , police , government and other bodies hate him because he helped expose their cover up of non Muslim children being raped by Muslims there's loads I could say but if you cant see the wood for the trees then fair enough !! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Forgot to mention the topic ? Panorama aimed to destroy him with fake news concerning racism and sexual allegations which would of destroyed him once and for all with fake news , but they made the mistake of showing him no respect well they'll think twice in the future as he has absolutely destroyed them , though as he's stated the fat ignorant b4std Sweeny has stated he won't be sacked as he has something on them . . Wouldn't be another Pedofillia cover up by the BBC would it , you know Jimmy Saville Stuart Hall scenario SURELY NOT ????????????

• Like 10