Rabbit disease

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 20:58, garbs said:

Just my observations RHD has been in Aus for a while and 1 off the properties I hunt over 100 acres the owners gave permission to cull as many rabbits as possible but for some reason the bunnies are still everywhere.no mixy no defects no deaths nice healthy bunnies.i know different countries but that’s just my say.hope it’s not the case for you guys

Your lucky you don't live in my part of NSW,been no rabbits here for at least seven years.Used to be heaps around in the dry weather.Hares and fallow are in large numbers though.

Shit I would have thought there’d be everywhere I’ve been living in my own little bubble for to long I can’t keep up with them around my area on the up side can’t complain about the fallows love hunting them as well as Sambar

48 minutes ago, garbs said:

Shit I would have thought there’d be everywhere I’ve been living in my own little bubble for to long I can’t keep up with them around my area on the up side can’t complain about the fallows love hunting them as well as Sambar

I'm getting my Russells into the deer,I use them for a lot of jobs around here.I have to travel 100k's now to give the whippets and ferrets some rabbit work.The fallow are destroying the farm trees I plant for farmers around here and are a real pest.