Running dog addiction

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Probably more effective than happy shopper?

Be very weary of putting to much finger pressure on the happy shopper toilet roll while using it for it's intended purpose brother black neck.as a finger bursting through the 2 ply sheet isn't good.

I prefer this brand of toilet roll.

shitbegone.jpg

• Haha 3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a good nook r d i n as for darcy he's sound I like his old dog even more not everyone can or will get on in life whoever it is but i take people as I find them n he's been spot on with me always h

Darcy is a 1st class wanker. The book is not to bad though.

As a book I think it was the turning point for genuine lurcherwork being told how it is, before it all we had was Plummer etc. I enjoyed the book and the author obviously does a bit and enjoys writing

Posted Images

I think it’s like most Lurcher books you read one you’ve read them all far better to have your own experiences than read of a mans tails in the field I mean after reading of wonder dogs it always makes you think your own dogs are of second rate in comparison when in fact there of the same calibre as the dogs writen about but just not glamorised up in a book to help sell it 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

Be very weary of putting to much finger pressure on the happy shopper toilet roll while using it for it's intended purpose brother black neck.as a finger bursting through the 2 ply sheet isn't good.

I prefer this brand of toilet roll.

shitbegone.jpg

I’ve had similar experiences with Morrison’s nappy sacks as dog shit bags apply to much pressure An your hands in the shit ?? 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

I think it’s like most Lurcher books you read one you’ve read them all far better to have your own experiences than read of a mans tails in the field I mean after reading of wonder dogs it always makes you think your own dogs are of second rate in comparison when in fact there of the same calibre as the dogs writen about but just not glamorised up in a book to help sell it 

My dogs are 3rd rate at best

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, poxon said:

Fuckun hell who pissed in your pot noodle, don't you know you can destroy a boys hopes and dreams ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Fuckun hell who pissed in your pot noodle, don't you know you can destroy a boys hopes and dreams ?

Hahaha ??????think many a boys hopes An dreams have been destroyed by reading such books or listening to quotes from such books that someone’s given them. they get there dog thinking there going to be the best thing since sliced bread i personally think that’s why so many dogs on the merry go round dogs owned by dreamers an easily miss lead an not realistic thinkers 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Hahaha ??????think many a boys hopes An dreams have been destroyed by reading such books or listening to quotes from such books that someone’s given them. they get there dog thinking there going to be the best thing since sliced bread i personally think that’s why so many dogs on the merry go round dogs owned by dreamers an easily miss lead an not realistic thinkers 

over my time with coursing dogs, I have seen and owned one or two first class dogs, however a lot of so called top class dogs are only decent in reality, books fib, and video's are edited you cant judge a dog from a video, I have seen good dogs that do threes, but are far from top class, a proper class dog may not kill more hares, but they have style, and give you something to remember even on a miss, most of the bigged up dogs of recent years in books or otherwise are just that bigged up, taking 5 mins to catch average hares in a dyke or cover not great dogs for me. (sorry for going on but people trying to get a name in running dogs by bragging piss me off)

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, two crows said:

over my time with coursing dogs, I have seen and owned one or two first class dogs, however a lot of so called top class dogs are only decent in reality, books fib, and video's are edited you cant judge a dog from a video, I have seen good dogs that do threes, but are far from top class, a proper class dog may not kill more hares, but they have style, and give you something to remember even on a miss, most of the bigged up dogs of recent years in books or otherwise are just that bigged up, taking 5 mins to catch average hares in a dyke or cover not great dogs for me. (sorry for going on but people trying to get a name in running dogs by bragging piss me off)

Don't hold back Crows

• Like 2