• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

I've got a aluminium 20moa rail on mine, needs the slope to zero, works fine and is very accurate but every now and then it'll move about an inch or two for no reason, this is my 3rd photon an not one of them have held zero 100% , all have needed regular checking 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Mmmmmm maybe time for a change .

ive had a couple of photons xt&rt and I think there a good bit of kit as a package but they both needed shimming and not just for elevation....

they would occasionally lose zero, not sure why so i sold my last one and bought a pard 007...

it has all the features of the new rt models and the sight picture and range are better just the field of vision that lets it down for me as I use the scope at 4x

gonna put it on me .223 and see how it gets on with that...

• Like 1

Ive shot a decent amount with the photon mate but lately it’s just not holding zero .Ive never dropped it abused it but I check zero regular and find it steadily drifts up ,why is beyond me .Im looking at a new 223 now and will go the pard route I think .Fed up with the constant concern of how the photon will behave .

26 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ive shot a decent amount with the photon mate but lately it’s just not holding zero .Ive never dropped it abused it but I check zero regular and find it steadily drifts up ,why is beyond me .Im looking at a new 223 now and will go the pard route I think .Fed up with the constant concern of how the photon will behave .

yeah its no good when you lose confidence in your kit...

ive just bought this and my mate said why the sh1t scope... you need a scope with crap coatings to get the best out of a pard:thumbs:

fullsizeoutput_510.jpeg.b62a01db601a4522a6d39eb7a89592a7.jpeg

• Like 2
On 17/05/2019 at 23:30, si brown said:

ive had a couple of photons xt&rt and I think there a good bit of kit as a package but they both needed shimming and not just for elevation....

they would occasionally lose zero, not sure why so i sold my last one and bought a pard 007...

it has all the features of the new rt models and the sight picture and range are better just the field of vision that lets it down for me as I use the scope at 4x

gonna put it on me .223 and see how it gets on with that...

Never had trouble holding my zero............lamp and Vortex scope works every time lol.

Are you calling round today money bags with that new rifle ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, delswal said:

Never had trouble holding my zero............lamp and Vortex scope works every time lol.

Are you calling round today money bags with that new rifle ?

Haha.....Yeah just havin a brew and I’ll be round?

On 18/05/2019 at 00:06, si brown said:

yeah its no good when you lose confidence in your kit...

ive just bought this and my mate said why the sh1t scope... you need a scope with crap coatings to get the best out of a pard:thumbs:

fullsizeoutput_510.jpeg.b62a01db601a4522a6d39eb7a89592a7.jpeg

Nice rifle that Si, the trigger felt really nice and crisp...............still think ya scopes are shit lol, airguns will soon be getting dust on them lol