Silly feckin' schools

8 minutes ago, walshie said:

All of those words are ok except mistress, you misogynistic dinosaur. 

You mean head freak. 

Give you a like for that. Yea thats what I was trying to say. Lol

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

I remember couple of years ago i expressed my concerns on this subject on the thl an wasnt taken seriously, tho im not gloating im actually mad at the sheer stupidty of these bleeding heart liberals, it really is a mental disorder liberalism.

I seen in the papers the other day, i forget her name a ex famous tennis player i think, an she was raring up about tranny men having a big advantage in sports against biological women, an rightly so, an shes a lesbian too.

She said the tranny men are not woman, correct an they have a big advantage.

She will be lynched by the liberals, fairplay to her for speaking out.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

I remember couple of years ago i expressed my concerns on this subject on the thl an wasnt taken seriously, tho im not gloating im actually mad at the sheer stupidty of these bleeding heart liberals, it really is a mental disorder liberalism.

I seen in the papers the other day, i forget her name a ex famous tennis player i think, an she was raring up about tranny men having a big advantage in sports against biological women, an rightly so, an shes a lesbian too.

Martina Navratilova.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

By acknowledging shit like this you give it validity....if and when someone tells me they identify as a tree or they are not a dad but parent 1 i,ll simply smile and say ok chief......i just wont degrade myself to have such a debate its what they want.

You must have the constitution of a Mighty Oak

IMG_20170305_163923539_HDR.jpg

40 minutes ago, Francie said:

She was a spokeswoman - sorry spokesperson for the transgender community and now they've axed her for speaking the truth. She said she'd refer to one of these monstrosities by whatever name they preferred, but wouldn't play tennis against them as it's cheating. Saying that was apparently "transphobic." 

Expect a lot of blokes entering women's sport, making a lot of money then turning back to blokes again. It's a joke. 

1 hour ago, Francie said:

And she’s a diver, but she shows that all’s not well in the lgbtqfuckedup camp (pun intended )

Just out of curiosity. How many of these outrageously inflammatory headlines have effected your daily lives? :hmm:

I'm betting heavily on none.

It's a real headscratcher being told to simultaneously disbelieve and believe the main stream media. I sincerely doubt that anyone is going to replacing mum and dad anytime soon and I'm firmly with Gnash's opening sentence. By acknowledging this sh*t you're giving it validity.

• Like 1