Silly feckin' schools

It'll be interesting to see if the lefty weirdos that work in our schools actually try to bring this in :hmm:

I won't be having it and, knowing my stubborn little daughter, I can just imagine her correcting her teachers if they do try it :yes:

I suppose this is what you get for letting them infiltrate places where we're trying to educate our kids :thumbdown:

IMG-20190220-WA0002.jpg

• Sad 1

By acknowledging shit like this you give it validity....if and when someone tells me they identify as a tree or they are not a dad but parent 1 i,ll simply smile and say ok chief......i just wont degrade myself to have such a debate its what they want.

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

By acknowledging shit like this you give it validity....if and when someone tells me they identify as a tree or they are not a dad but parent 1 i,ll simply smile and say ok chief......i just wont degrade myself to have such a debate its what they want.

Either that or just give them a look of disdain,shake my head and walk away.Like you say definitely wont entertain the debate or argument they're desperate for.

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

They need cutting down with a chainsaw then, just say you were gathering wood for the fire

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bell said:

Who continues to make shit like this up ?...…….one of these days all this bollocks is going to come crashing down on them...……….its coming...……...

It’s a disgrace, this is the agenda of the lgbtqps because it might hurt they’re feelings being called freak 1 and freak 2, ba$tards

• Haha 2

Parent 2 will be whinging as to why he/she has been relegated from top spot. This PC shit isn't even PC, it's just being f***ing odd for the sake of it and because people pander to them. What is the agenda with breaking up decent family values?

I'm going to get my boy to say to his Mum "What's for tea, parent 2? I don't think he'll be expecting a frying pan in the face.