Kids taking money

20 hours ago, Wxm said:

Ay your a 100% right it’s just a pain in the arse when the missus leaves change in her bag / pocket for the bus to town to get to the bus stop then find out one of the toe rags have rifled her bag / pockets then she has to go to the shop / atm to get money out 

Seriously mate I'd go f***ing mad...I'm surprised your so calm about it...that's as bad as it gets in my book...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k that for an attitude...if I found one of my kids had stolen fro  me I'd hit the f***ing roof....no excuse for that...if they are that desperate they should ask you for a bit if help....

?

Fook living like thay Micky ? me and the Mrs have got decent jobs and it would piss me right of if the kids were pinching our money. They are given all they need and have pocket money every week so to

Posted Images

20 hours ago, liP said:

Fook living like thay Micky ? me and the Mrs have got decent jobs and it would piss me right of if the kids were pinching our money. They are given all they need and have pocket money every week so to steal money wouldn't go down well at all. If they stole, it would be sheer greed and I hate greedy people!! 

Bang on mate...my kids are may be a bit lucky, but they don't get everything they want...if they started stealing off us is be gutted and mad, it wouldn't end well lol

• Like 1
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

As long as shotguns were not involved id say theres nothing to worry about and they have had a fairly decent upbringing ?.......i dare not think back to what we was up to at 15 !

We've all been at certain things mate...but not nicking off family, not even a fiver...completely wrong in my book...

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Use yr loafs lads Print out fake money worked fr me lad stealing at wrk.got caught trying to spend it even had the brass neck to come back and get the sack ? ard lines son bye bye 

A printer in Czech republic showed me something a week or two back,gave him a tenner sterling and he put it into this super-duper high-tech laser printing machine that costs a fortune,machine refused to copy the note,technology moves on at speed ?

Edited by mackem

With young Girls it's makeup , Boys who Knows ?probably my own fault for leaving money around the place , if they could not pinch it they may have gone shoplifting anyway I think that it is a phase that most kids go through , they all turned out alright in the end  so who gives a f**k 

, when I was young if I wanted something I would get it one way or another so how can I judge them any way whats a few quid when all said and done.

22 minutes ago, mackem said:

A printer in Czech republic showed me something a week or two back,gave him a tenner sterling and he put it into this super-duper high-tech laser printing machine that costs a fortune,machine refused to copy the note,technology moves on at speed ?

Should of given him a 50 spot then tried ?

Mate of mine worked in a printers years ago said to me " printing the money is the easy part, it's getting your hands on the right paper that's the hard part" ? (early 90s) 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, liP said:

Mate of mine worked in a printers years ago said to me " printing the money is the easy part, it's getting your hands on the right paper that's the hard part" ? (early 90s) 

He is correct,the old paper was optimum 80,i used to know a counterfeiter in Thailand,old guy,served his time in the UK plod found 20 million or something in his garden shed.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, liP said:

Fella I know been passing funny money for years, done a good few stretches inside, the courts really don’t like it ......he just can’t help himself....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Guy been caught in cctv in Richmond here passing snide score notes???? poor cnut all over fb now?

Pm me a picture of him mate, the lad I know likes a trip out to north yorks......likes to hit the tea rooms lol...

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I kmow the fakes are usually 20s but will they be able to make them if they switch to plastic kike the 5 amd 10s ?

There’s snide 5’s & 10’s about .. there’s been loads of post around Wrexham telling people to check theirs

• Like 1