Kids taking money

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k that for an attitude...if I found one of my kids had stolen fro  me I'd hit the f***ing roof....no excuse for that...if they are that desperate they should ask you for a bit if help....

?

Fook living like thay Micky ? me and the Mrs have got decent jobs and it would piss me right of if the kids were pinching our money. They are given all they need and have pocket money every week so to

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, king said:

as punishment for stealing.

make them join THL and read on here for 2hrs a day.

i think a week will be punishing enough.

I was going to suggest the airgun section, but that would be too much punishment. 

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

I was going to suggest the airgun section, but that would be too much punishment. 

lol now that would be determined on the amount of money stolen.they would be ruined mental wise within 3 days flat.

• Haha 1

If your concerned you can buy a clock,pen or teddy bear from China with a hidden camera built in for about a tenner my mate has a clock cost £8 he travels a fair bit and leaves it in his hotel room and has caught several cleaners going through his gear and one made off with a wedge when he was in Vegas but the footage is so embarrassing the hotels refunded him with compo, it will I’D the perp but as others have suggested a biggger issue is behind it and you need to get to talking  with the kids on an adult one to one basis, my kids are my best friends and it would destroy me if they felt the need to rob me as they should know I would give them the shirt off my back if they asked, feel for you and the wife mate and really hope it works out,dialect will solve far more than violence so save the hand removals for a last resort ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
20 hours ago, liP said:

Funny you should put this up as my nipper (11) reckons she found a fifty pound note on the way to school on friday whilst walking with her two mate's ?. Only just found out about it tonight, hope she ain't been rifling through my pockets... 

Checked the "pot" today and.... 

It not mine ??

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, micky said:

What kid don't pinch money ??????they all do because they need it …….. I have five and they have had thousands ….. good luck to them …. their turn will come . 

f**k that for an attitude...if I found one of my kids had stolen fro  me I'd hit the f***ing roof....no excuse for that...if they are that desperate they should ask you for a bit if help....

• Like 10