Kids taking money

1 minute ago, micky said:

What kid don't pinch money ??????they all do because they need it …….. I have five and they have had thousands ….. good luck to them …. their turn will come . 

Ay your a 100% right it’s just a pain in the arse when the missus leaves change in her bag / pocket for the bus to town to get to the bus stop then find out one of the toe rags have rifled her bag / pockets then she has to go to the shop / atm to get money out 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k that for an attitude...if I found one of my kids had stolen fro  me I'd hit the f***ing roof....no excuse for that...if they are that desperate they should ask you for a bit if help....

?

Fook living like thay Micky ? me and the Mrs have got decent jobs and it would piss me right of if the kids were pinching our money. They are given all they need and have pocket money every week so to

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Wxm said:

Ay your a 100% right it’s just a pain in the arse when the missus leaves change in her bag / pocket for the bus to town to get to the bus stop then find out one of the toe rags have rifled her bag / pockets then she has to go to the shop / atm to get money out 

If you are daft enough to leave it about the b*****ds will have it …… Sunday afternoon was their best time when I had a drink …… good luck to em . it kept me on me toes ……… my Mrs was twice as bad but she blamed the kids …… all part of life … I was happy I had some for them to nick and what ever they had they have paid it back with Grandkids and I don't like them b*****ds either .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, micky said:

If you are daft enough to leave it about the b*****ds will have it …… Sunday afternoon was their best time when I had a drink …… good luck to em . it kept me on me toes ……… my Mrs was twice as bad but she blamed the kids …… all part of life … I was happy I had some for them to nick and what ever they had they have paid it back with Grandkids and I don't like them b*****ds either .

Fook living like thay Micky ? me and the Mrs have got decent jobs and it would piss me right of if the kids were pinching our money. They are given all they need and have pocket money every week so to steal money wouldn't go down well at all. If they stole, it would be sheer greed and I hate greedy people!! 

• Like 7

As far as I know none of my kids have ever taken any money off of us. They've taken Time, love, and an awful lot of keep but not money from us.  We have instilled in them the idea of togetherness and family. They all get a pat on the back and encouragement to do well and achieve   They are taught that to steal from someone is a personal weakness. Could you be mistaken? You could shock them by pretending that the theft  has meant that they dont have food at the weekend. It might focus someone's mind. 

• Like 1

Chat to them on a level,ask why they needed the cash?I have a sister,she was always a little bitch,lives in peterlee in the north-east now with nothing to her name,used to nick from me persistently till I left home,always for ciggies and crap,havent contacted her for years,never nick from family,thats verboten.