Kids taking money

Right I know a lot has taken the odd bit of change here and there but one of my lot are taking the p*ss ... 

me and my partner between us have 7 kids and we can rule out the 3 youngest and possibly the middle one it’s the 3 oldest the we are stumped with .. 2 13 year olds and a 15 year old 

we’ve asked them and none of them give the slightest inclination of who it could be 

so what we’re looking for is an idea of a trap something to coat the coins in to catch them out ? 

Any ideas ??

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k that for an attitude...if I found one of my kids had stolen fro  me I'd hit the f***ing roof....no excuse for that...if they are that desperate they should ask you for a bit if help....

?

Fook living like thay Micky ? me and the Mrs have got decent jobs and it would piss me right of if the kids were pinching our money. They are given all they need and have pocket money every week so to

Posted Images

Funny you should put this up as my nipper (11) reckons she found a fifty pound note on the way to school on friday whilst walking with her two mate's ?. Only just found out about it tonight, hope she ain't been rifling through my pockets... 

• Like 1

My ex had similar issue while back , it was notes though 

never got the money back but I stopped it by doing a group message and stating I would flip my lid on them if I found out who was taking it as you don’t steal off family. 

Also a week or 2 of no nice edible treats as you got no spare cash helps them realise . ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

give them all a slap..never bite the hand that feeds you?

They are that tight on each other that they’d happily take a few slaps just to watch one of their brothers or sisters get one ???

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, liP said:

Funny you should put this up as my nipper (11) reckons she found a fifty pound note on the way to school on friday whilst walking with her two mate's ?. Only just found out about it tonight, hope she ain't been rifling through my pockets... 

? you make me feel so poor that I’d notice 50p missing and your not sure if your daughter has had you off with £50 ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Wxm said:

? you make me feel so poor that I’d notice 50p missing and your not sure if your daughter has had you off with £50 ???

Went to the shooting show so had to get some finances together, going to check what's left in the pot tomorrow, I know there was at least one £50 spot.. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

My ex had similar issue while back , it was notes though 

never got the money back but I stopped it by doing a group message and stating I would flip my lid on them if I found out who was taking it as you don’t steal off family. 

Also a week or 2 of no nice edible treats as you got no spare cash helps them realise . ?

I sort of wish it was notes cause I’d get a snide one and hope they took it and get collared at the shop 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Wxm said:

Right I know a lot has taken the odd bit of change here and there but one of my lot are taking the p*ss ... 

me and my partner between us have 7 kids and we can rule out the 3 youngest and possibly the middle one it’s the 3 oldest the we are stumped with .. 2 13 year olds and a 15 year old 

we’ve asked them and none of them give the slightest inclination of who it could be 

so what we’re looking for is an idea of a trap something to coat the coins in to catch them out ? 

Any ideas ??

Smartwater, the stuff you can get to put on lead so it can be traced if taken to be weighed in ?

• Like 1