Ferret carry bag net bag game bag all in one

5 hours ago, TOMO said:

I do my fair share the same way mate....love a nice mooch bolting a few bits and bobs for the runners.....only when we go up north for a full day at it  trying to up the bag count we need the bigger hobs....

always be a place I recon for a skimmer...:thumbs:

Good to have a few of either type, i have some that stay some that wont and take which ever on the type of places that suit them and me best.

• Like 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some say it's missing rabbits I call it leaving for another day. but for me these days it's not about numbers it's enjoying mooching. if it's pest control people are doing I understand its different. 

I do my fair share the same way mate....love a nice mooch bolting a few bits and bobs for the runners.....only when we go up north for a full day at it  trying to up the bag count we need the bigger h

my kind of dog looked a beauty mate?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Flacko said:

Had a  man on here make me a carry box that’s shaped like a tunnel so the bottom of it fits in a little rucksack the flat bottom against your back only small but does the job nets in side pockets army fold up spade just look like a rambler only used on places I don’t know land owner don’t do pics but if Joe wants he can put pic up it’s a great piece of workmanship atb Flacko 

Pleased it done the job for you mate, i didnt know i was aiding and abetting poaching lol

DSC_1468.JPG

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

Pleased it done the job for you mate, i didnt know i was aiding and abetting poaching lol

DSC_1468.JPG

somehow my friend I don't think you are a stranger to the old crafts 

• Like 1

I remember seeing a early if no the first Warrener video of him ferreting when the arse was hanging out his jeans before realtree seemed to sponsor him , And he had something similar a bit or 4 inch drain pipe with a big hob ferret in it . I cant remember what he had at each end to keep it in , but i remember thinking that ferrets going to get flung about in that over his shoulder . Yours looks more solid and better mate   

2 hours ago, The one said:

I remember seeing a early if no the first Warrener video of him ferreting when the arse was hanging out his jeans before realtree seemed to sponsor him , And he had something similar a bit or 4 inch drain pipe with a big hob ferret in it . I cant remember what he had at each end to keep it in , but i remember thinking that ferrets going to get flung about in that over his shoulder . Yours looks more solid and better mate   

yes back in the 90's that was....I made one after seeing that film....(had to have the latest gear).....was easy to make actualy.....the end bits were just wood...just cut to size ..but one end you have to make a little door in to get the ferrets in and out...and some air holes of course

There's some thing about shiny ferret boxes. Might be why I can't move in my bloody shed.
But despite all my super dooper boxes I all ways use this one bought off ebay years ago. Light strong and holds two ferrets done 

31592512198_f15b700108_o.jpg.e5e3a6aee9dfe3cf9c2d7594fbc0b180.jpg

Edited by terryd
  • 8 months later...