Ferret carry bag net bag game bag all in one

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some say it's missing rabbits I call it leaving for another day. but for me these days it's not about numbers it's enjoying mooching. if it's pest control people are doing I understand its different. 

I do my fair share the same way mate....love a nice mooch bolting a few bits and bobs for the runners.....only when we go up north for a full day at it  trying to up the bag count we need the bigger h

my kind of dog looked a beauty mate?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered one my self. Can never have enough bags and boxes. As a kid I all ways used one of the canvas bags and never hurt a ferret and if I was going to flatten one it would have been back then making a quick escape

15004022521_dc2815ccfc_o.jpg.f1aa8316183432824c475bde11092c82.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, fred90 said:

like the old pictures. How's the lurcher bred? 

1st cross beddy whippet. Lovely little dog great nature and small in size. Used to knock the bunnies over a treat on the lamp up against the hedge.

1 minute ago, terryd said:

1st cross beddy whippet. Lovely little dog great nature and small in size. Used to knock the bunnies over a treat on the lamp up against the hedge.

my kind of dog looked a beauty mate?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 22:18, the lamping ferreter said:

Be ideal then for what I want 

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 21:04, the lamping ferreter said:

Just order my self one of these from rabbit fever I honestly cant see what more you would want for a day out mooching along with your dog no big box up your back and separate bag it's all their in one.

Click the link it show the video of it all 

https://m.(!64.56:886/story.php?story_fbid=1995326147457595&id=1560674937589387

FB_IMG_1550610210300.jpg

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 22:02, the lamping ferreter said:

How many ferrets would you say comfortable fit in their I only keep a couple of hobs their only medium size their not grate big things 

hi mate where you get bag just pressed link but it says go on farce book I don't do that any other way I can look into it mate  thanks.

I just had a google for the canvas ferret bag in me pic above they were sold by one of the online net companies in a big and small size as a kid.

Can't find them any where so some thing else out the window. Thank god for the likes of ferret fever catering for the ferreting man

Edited by terryd
2 hours ago, terryd said:

I just had a google for the canvas ferret bag in me pic above they were sold by one of the online net companies in a big and small size as a kid.

Can't find them any where so some thing else out the window. Thank god for the likes of ferret fever catering for the ferreting man

KP&S Nets used to sell them Tezzer. i have a few old ones.

Maybe nice if your having a wander but whats wrong with a pocket full  of nets and a small ferret box under your jacket  my problems always been carrying the spade , even leaving a spade the day before and picking it up when your going out you look  a odd ball wandering about carrying a spade