Ferret carry bag net bag game bag all in one

Just order my self one of these from rabbit fever I honestly cant see what more you would want for a day out mooching along with your dog no big box up your back and separate bag it's all their in one.

Click the link it show the video of it all 

https://m.(!64.56:886/story.php?story_fbid=1995326147457595&id=1560674937589387

FB_IMG_1550610210300.jpg

Edited by the lamping ferreter
  • Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some say it's missing rabbits I call it leaving for another day. but for me these days it's not about numbers it's enjoying mooching. if it's pest control people are doing I understand its different. 

I do my fair share the same way mate....love a nice mooch bolting a few bits and bobs for the runners.....only when we go up north for a full day at it  trying to up the bag count we need the bigger h

my kind of dog looked a beauty mate?

Posted Images

nice bit of kit that.....

however there is a but.......... if your having a wander and trying to be discreet ....a realtree bag is a bit of a give away....better off looking like a hiker with a little daysack type rucksack on your back....

I do like the design though....

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

however there is a but.......... if your having a wander and trying to be discreet ....a realtree bag is a bit of a give away....better off looking like a hiker with a little daysack type rucksack on your back....

They done it in just a plain green or brown or other camo designs but I got the same English oak camo couler as my coat I'm not really fussed about people seeing me to a degree as out walking in the day people dont take much notice where I live but i found lamping at night cant walk 2 fields with out someone coming out being nosey as theirs been alot of thief recently so they dont realise your only lamping plus I do alot of evening work these days so I'm going to do alot more mooching of a day time I think I thought it was Ideal if your going on abit of a hike no carrying awkward boxes and game bags ect it's all their sat up your back travling light 

I've bought one of these a few week ago, I carry around 30 purse nets and a few poke nets in the middle compartment and still loads of space for more, also carry ferret finder, collars and few other bits it the rear flap, and the front pocket with the vents was able to carry two large buck rabbits and still zip closed. Best £35 I've spend in a while.

6 minutes ago, Strabane1 said:

I've bought one of these a few week ago, I carry around 30 purse nets and a few poke nets in the middle compartment and still loads of space for more, also carry ferret finder, collars and few other bits it the rear flap, and the front pocket with the vents was able to carry two large buck rabbits and still zip closed. Best £35 I've spend in a while.

Do you not carry the ferrets in it then 

23 minutes ago, TOMO said:

the voice of experience ????  still using bag inside jacket here old habits die hard. 

2 minutes ago, Strabane1 said:

The ground I work involves climbing over few fences and sheep wire I'd be worried I'd fall and crush the ferrets if they were in the bag, I'd say my ferrets would dig crazy inside the bag and eventually wear it threw aswell. 

I understand that I see a few comments on the Facebook post saying the same but in all honesty speaking for my self not others but i very rearly go over or if climbing a fence just take it of lay it the other side then climb over the same you would your box