Fishing Competition 2019

Nice that...

I went out there on Sunday and gave them the certificate Force sent us, they can put it up in the shop...

They loved it again this year and said regardless if we use another fishery they'd like to stay involved...

It's nice for us to get a bit of appreciation, although it not why we all do it, still a nice touch I think..

• Like 2

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right Lads First Thanks to everyone who attended, helped, organised and generally made the effort again to make this a success. No one ever comes to this weekend and doesn't generally muck i

Another cracking weekend...everyone was on top form, and all put their hands in their pockets to raise another fair lump.of money considering we're just a group of blokes in a field! I'm not long

Main problem is rivers are unpredictable. If we fished a river this year we would have had trees coming past due to the amount of rain. The comp was the idea of Arch, Wilf and me and your ri

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

good amount raised that kev , cant see it being anywhere else anytime soon . 

Yeah really good end result mate, lads on here after the comp were really kind as well....

Obviously it's no problem having it there again, and it probably suits us perfectly...I just dont want others to feel its staying down here for any other reason than the place is great and the people are better...

We'll do it all again next year regardless lol

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Every year I plan on coming but every year we have ended up going on a family holiday the week before. Its my busy time of year and it's impossible to get back from holiday one day then drive down there the next. 

I so want to come I'm trying to arrange a winter family holiday next year so I can get away in August. 

My bucket list is just thl fishing match! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Every year I plan on coming but every year we have ended up going on a family holiday the week before. Its my busy time of year and it's impossible to get back from holiday one day then drive down there the next. 

I so want to come I'm trying to arrange a winter family holiday next year so I can get away in August. 

My bucket list is just thl fishing match! 

My Mrs knows we organise the summer holiday around the comp now....its been 7 years of moaning lol

• Haha 2