Fishing Competition 2019

14 minutes ago, socks said:

That fukcing fish was the size of a bison ....   

He looked a decent size as he came through my swim dragging your float behind lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right Lads First Thanks to everyone who attended, helped, organised and generally made the effort again to make this a success. No one ever comes to this weekend and doesn't generally muck i

Another cracking weekend...everyone was on top form, and all put their hands in their pockets to raise another fair lump.of money considering we're just a group of blokes in a field! I'm not long

Main problem is rivers are unpredictable. If we fished a river this year we would have had trees coming past due to the amount of rain. The comp was the idea of Arch, Wilf and me and your ri

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, robbo said:

This article was in the angling times last week. May be helpful to anyone who hasn’t been before. 

1D6B867D-4438-48EC-A1ED-F33DC828DC8A.jpeg

ECF76C1D-F3C9-4B1C-9C24-8984E08C12E3.jpeg

EC3AEB91-D320-401E-8DEA-5489A8E9DF55.jpeg

Hey Bri,

Looking forwards to catching up mate, hope all's well with you and yours...speak soon

25 minutes ago, robbo said:

Ey up Kev. I’m good thanks mate. 

Hows you’re lot. 

I’m looking forward to a good catch up and a few ciders. 

All good cheers Bri, fins pretty much as tall as me now seems to get bigger every sleep lol..

Looks like it'll be a good crowd to this one, the place is nice good friends of mine from childhood so we're well looked after...pretty easy fishing, but we'll do something different on the Saturday...thinking about doing some live eel fishing in the Teign Estuary, light gear and trotting eels, if the bass play ball could be a bit of fun...

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Definitely going to make the effort to get down this year , misses be 7/8 month pregnant so depending on her I’m sure be fine though , looking forward to a good catch up ?

• Like 6