Fishing Competition 2019

1 hour ago, Stoney100 said:

No but it would be easier to get to and I’m not making any excuses, it’s just a bit to far to go and watch people drink round a lake lol 

Looks like your making loads of excuses to me?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right Lads First Thanks to everyone who attended, helped, organised and generally made the effort again to make this a success. No one ever comes to this weekend and doesn't generally muck i

Another cracking weekend...everyone was on top form, and all put their hands in their pockets to raise another fair lump.of money considering we're just a group of blokes in a field! I'm not long

Main problem is rivers are unpredictable. If we fished a river this year we would have had trees coming past due to the amount of rain. The comp was the idea of Arch, Wilf and me and your ri

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Looks like your making loads of excuses to me?

Cheers, D.

Lol well I can assure you I’m not.....why would i :blink: And i think as the organiser and host for the very first comp and weekend gathering of the general talk section to get it all up and running my place is undoubtedly forever etched into the THL annual charity fishing competition folklore regardless of wether I make a regular appearance or not thank you very much :D  Where were you 6 years ago :hmm:

231AEE28-B634-4BBE-B710-6EF65783FBD3.jpeg.036ed9ad55115deecfc7d870bd16c6ce.jpeg

:p 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, dytkos said:

In hospital.

Cheers, D.

Only kidding ?lol, was the busiest week of my year and I had no relief do couldn't make the first one.

Thankfully recently the best anglers are from the SW so easy travelling for me.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 4
13 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Only kidding ?lol, was the busiest week of my year and I had no relief do couldn't make the first one.

Thankfully recently the best anglers are from the SW so easy travelling for me.

Cheers, D.

Lol fair play you actually got me there.....I thought ffs said something I shouldn’t of yet again :laugh:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Cash raised now on our giving page, total is over £1500 with gift aid.

There are a couple of lads owing so will be over £1600 when all's done... good effort! 

I get payed tommorrow kev,will get the Mrs to sort it out?.....clicked on the link but don't have a clue what im doing?

• Like 1

All paid up.

Cheers again to everyone for another amazing year! Congratulations for organising another stunning comp Kev ? Could you thank the owners from me please, I was a bit hung over when I left and forgot to say thank you for having us.

That photo of me must of been fairly early in the match, I've still got most of a bottle of Cider left! I'll still drinking the bloody stuff now... bit sharper than previous years I think....

• Haha 6