Fishing Competition 2019

19 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I took the missus 8 months pregnant on the dunes crossed the river at Ogmore but got carried away and tide came in and it got dark and we were a bit lost. She doesn't come for walks anymore lol. Got a taxi and lurcher in front seat got cramp nightmare day lol

Edited by NEWKID

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right Lads First Thanks to everyone who attended, helped, organised and generally made the effort again to make this a success. No one ever comes to this weekend and doesn't generally muck i

Another cracking weekend...everyone was on top form, and all put their hands in their pockets to raise another fair lump.of money considering we're just a group of blokes in a field! I'm not long

Main problem is rivers are unpredictable. If we fished a river this year we would have had trees coming past due to the amount of rain. The comp was the idea of Arch, Wilf and me and your ri

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, johnny boy68 said:

Looking forward to it I am, always good craic it is fair play. Never thought it would still be going 7 years later tbh. Met some great lads at the comp and the kids love going too.

Mad ain't it mate, 7 years!!

The Mrs knows we organise our summer holiday around it now, Fin is already going on about it...

• Like 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

The Mrs knows we organise our summer holiday around it now, Fin is already going on about it...

That is my summer holiday lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

It is mad butty. Like others have said we make plans around the comp. Lex and Kane looking forward to it they are too.

1 minute ago, johnny boy68 said:

It is mad butty. Like others have said we make plans around the comp. Lex and Kane looking forward to it they are too.

Might bring Isla for a night this year...I'll try and get Kane a bass on the Saturday, gonna fish live eels in the teign estuary, I'll stand behind Kane and try and get him one free lining, he'll like that!!

May have a little surprise for him too....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Haha wrong topic.

Edited by johnny boy68
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Might bring Isla for a night this year...I'll try and get Kane a bass on the Saturday, gonna fish live eels in the teign estuary, I'll stand behind Kane and try and get him one free lining, he'll like that!!

May have a little surprise for him too....

It's nice to have the kids there Kev, maybe something that they'll carry on in the future. 

He love that Kev he will, he tag along with you whatever you're doing.

5 minutes ago, johnny boy68 said:

It's nice to have the kids there Kev, maybe something that they'll carry on in the future. 

He love that Kev he will, he tag along with you whatever you're doing.

I'm trying to sort something for the kids on the Saturday mate...

Hopefully come off...

Be good to have my little shadow about lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Fair play!! That looks the bollocks! Well done mate, who ever ends up with that will be well pleased! Take it your in casualty now? ? ? 

It’s a mere flesh wound ???

17 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Fair play!! That looks the bollocks! Well done mate, who ever ends up with that will be well pleased! Take it your in casualty now? ? ? 

If they can get a part in Game of Thrones.

Cheers, D.