Vet ,and dog temp ?

5 hours ago, Criss86 said:

Sounds like a top bloke not like the vets I've had to deal with!

Can’t remember last time I went into a vets ? did it for me rang for wormers years ago said wouldn’t give them me until seen and weighed the dog that was enough for me....??

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Crackers said:

I use a retired vet does odd days at dogs trust he’s sound get you anything you need and fair price £20 100ml imflacam can’t fault him deals with terriers and bull Xs no questions asked like a god send... I go his house Got a mini surgery at his house.... IDEAL ? put her dads dog to sleep old age18 year old jack Russell just a pet £20 and £30 if you want him dispose of it and incinerate it... and he always willing give advice over phone with any worries ???

Where abouts is he based?

1 hour ago, Crackers said:

Can’t remember last time I went into a vets ? did it for me rang for wormers years ago said wouldn’t give them me until seen and weighed the dog that was enough for me....??

Piss take ain’t it just for wormers they want a £34 consultation fee per dog before they give you wormers an then there only give 2 per dog it’s a joke if you feed raw an want your dog wormed regular I started buying in bulk from cox an robins pharmacy as they do pet wormers I buy 50 a time with another chap the more you buy the cheaper they are cheap as chips ??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Crackers said:

I gave up when they invited me in for a free flea consultation then tried to charge me for it and had the check to try send a letter asking for payment for flea products I never had. ? only use them if it's a must!

• Like 1
On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:50, bird said:

Buck hurthis back foot Friday night, Saturday took him to different vet as my vet  was closed  thiso woman  vet  asked  all questions  etc  how he did it  ,then  said hold him  round the  neck.  And started to poke around  his  foot, he  never made any  noise? And was well behaved .she said again  hold him tight  and started  to flush  his foot  with  water? All the time  kept  looking  at Buck? I had gut feeling  she  was  wary  of him, anyway  some antibiotics  and pain relief  tab, €80 quid. Next day had look at him wasn't  happy  with his toes  they were twice the normal  size. Said ton my wife  let's  get Buck  inside  and have another  look? I got  both  my  hands  on his foot, my wife  at the front  and  bent  down  had a look she  said  I think  some  wood  right in his foot.I  I pressed  his foot hard  ,and the wife  starated to pull this bloody  thing  out.  3/4 in long  and  1/4 wide.he never  made  a noise  and there  were  no hands holding him  the vet had  pushed the blood thing in deeper, she wary of the dog  and  not thought  it out proper? I never  go there again  no way     couple pics.

20190219_114859.jpg

20190219_114740.jpg

20190219_114750.jpg

20190219_114912.jpg

that's a disgrace her not spotting that mate, next time let your lass have a look first then a quick spray or ointment and no bill, they know how to charge that's for sure.

On 19/02/2019 at 16:50, bird said:

Buck hurthis back foot Friday night, Saturday took him to different vet as my vet  was closed  thiso woman  vet  asked  all questions  etc  how he did it  ,then  said hold him  round the  neck.  And started to poke around  his  foot, he  never made any  noise? And was well behaved .she said again  hold him tight  and started  to flush  his foot  with  water? All the time  kept  looking  at Buck? I had gut feeling  she  was  wary  of him, anyway  some antibiotics  and pain relief  tab, €80 quid. Next day had look at him wasn't  happy  with his toes  they were twice the normal  size. Said ton my wife  let's  get Buck  inside  and have another  look? I got  both  my  hands  on his foot, my wife  at the front  and  bent  down  had a look she  said  I think  some  wood  right in his foot.I  I pressed  his foot hard  ,and the wife  starated to pull this bloody  thing  out.  3/4 in long  and  1/4 wide.he never  made  a noise  and there  were  no hands holding him  the vet had  pushed the blood thing in deeper, she wary of the dog  and  not thought  it out proper? I never  go there again  no way     couple pics.

20190219_114859.jpg

20190219_114740.jpg

20190219_114750.jpg

20190219_114912.jpg

He got good temp ray ,not many dogs let you do that day after,

he soon be ok .

20190219_114859.jpg

20190219_114740.jpg

20190219_114750.jpg

20190219_114912.jpg

Go get yer coin back the useless cnut 

20190219_114859.jpg

20190219_114740.jpg

20190219_114750.jpg

20190219_114912.jpg

Looks like one of black necks teeth

• Haha 2