Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

how many of yous saying Rambo was crap worker actually witnessed him at work in the flesh.

when I picked my pup up the kennels and yard were spotless ,all the dogs looked fit and well cared for.and the lad who bred her was a gent.

he as a sister to my pup from last litter that's doing well and lads that had pups from last litter went back for another because they doing ok.

,I'm happy with my pup and after all she only as to please me.

Where was your dog bred mate I like look of her and think time and effort she should turn out fine 

12 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Not on about Rambo pal , just saying you don't need a digging beddy to get good beddy greyhound if beddy works cover an gets stuck in be a dog to look at to put to greyhound 

I got a my pup as both the bedlington and the greyhound are working and doing well for the lad .

i picked my dog and payed my cash and it's down to me to put anufe stuff her way..

im not after a legend just a good honest juckel and so far so good.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Watching a vid of the dog work for 20 mins is the same as watching the dog work in the flesh, I'm not doubting the dog was well cared for but that doesn't make it a good dog just because it's fit and fed well.

Rambo isn't the father to my pup.rambo may b in the line but one dog in a line don't make a full line bad .

3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I got a my pup as both the bedlington and the greyhound are working and doing well for the lad .

i picked my dog and payed my cash and it's down to me to put anufe stuff her way..

im not after a legend just a good honest juckel and so far so good.

Aslong as your happy with what it can do then fair enough mate but I found with dogs honesty is the best policy and that rambo dog obviously isn't what the owner led people to believe he was 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Where was your dog bred mate I like look of her and think time and effort she should turn out fine 

She came from Warwickshire mate,she's turning out fine and coming along ok .next season will b her first .she was wanting to run last few months but still to young So look forward to next season .

1 hour ago, Str said:

The reason why Rambo had such a good name was because most believed what it’s owner said about it, no different than today,I once spoke to Rambos owner who told me and my friend that Rambo had ran out of its yard an ran straight into a large dog and broke its back!! We both burst out laughing at him.

The owner of Rambo never did any dog work at all he still I believe still has a couple old uns bred down from it ,he only a stones throw from me,he did abit of ferriting,mainly up the moorlands has fa dog work he was clueless.atb bill

• Like 1

He also wanted ta use my mates black terriers to improve them answer back. Feck off, he xed a Lakeland in to them ,he was seen and not taken in any serious context of full stop ,but before Rambo era he kept beddy whippet bull xs whippet about fourteen inches high lol of very little use da the modest ferriter,they had a nights lamping with an aquaintance they came sporting shotguns but they were sleeved up the jukel they had there knocked a good bag of around forty  theyy walked back ta truck scratching there heads in a conundrum of how they gonna breed a jukel of the fellas ilk ,lol pisser I know but very true  lol atb bill

8 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Aslong as your happy with what it can do then fair enough mate but I found with dogs honesty is the best policy and that rambo dog obviously isn't what the owner led people to believe he was 

I get what your saying ,but if she fails it won't be because Rambo might b in her line  ,

terry didn't breed my pup but Terry's bedlingtons are in the line .

l looked at a few litters and these were the best f1 I could find .

• Like 2

Moocher I wish you all the best and  ta would I believe produce far better stock of them back then ,there's been lots of lines of all types got a plug in them brought on from the fact of here say it's sad but true Rambo was I must say the worst beddie I have seen work but I judged on Earth work and them plonkers on that hole end with it were the worst handlers of terriers I have seen and yes I know them lol.atb bill

18 minutes ago, billhardy said:

The owner of Rambo never did any dog work at all he still I believe still has a couple old uns bred down from it ,he only a stones throw from me,he did abit of ferriting,mainly up the moorlands has fa dog work he was clueless.atb bill

Str did you see the dog work in the flesh ,

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

As a terrier, to go to ground an evict it’s fox or kill it or stay dug to. Anything else is just excersize let’s face it. An why breee from a dog that can’t do its original job when you can breed from a dog that does?? Laziness in my opinion, or profit?

Bedlingtons were bred to go in rock piles and kill fox or bolt him,remember bedlingtons bred to work border lands in rocks and large places, not the shires  were smaller terriers are needed .

1 hour ago, Str said:

The reason why Rambo had such a good name was because most believed what it’s owner said about it, no different than today,I once spoke to Rambos owner who told me and my friend that Rambo had ran out of its yard an ran straight into a large dog and broke its back!! We both burst out laughing at him.

Did you see him work in the flesh ,

Just now, Moocher71 said:

Str did you see the dog work in the flesh ,

Yes of course I did and not on the video another time ,I seen perhaps twenty five dogs terriers plus lurchers maybey more direct and not one left a second thought in my mind other than has today how poor they were .the best bedlington influence jukels I seen were George Kelly bred I Sen a few off these walk I fetched one from him for a ferriting buddy she  worked out about five eights three eights non ped whippet xs ,worked with us da a good few seasons blistering take off speed mopped coneys up fast ground small ground pur natural and they were mostly all the same .that was along time ago but they were the best beddy xes I seen  atb bill

• Like 1