Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

22 hours ago, poxon said:

Your odds are still the same with breeding a f1 or buying one in but if you breed you have the hassle of homing pups an what you plan on doing with the greyhound after if your only after a bedlington greyhound you may as well wait it out. There’s a guy in Warwickshire that’s a breeder of f1 bedlington greyhounds out of Irish greyhound bitches an uses a pretty handy bedlington as his stud that produced some handy dogs work/pet/race pm me An I’ll drop you his details 

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up

greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said.

i don't think he's breeding this yr as he said that's it for few yrs.

terry o might have pups or b breeding and its Terry's bedlington that's the dad to my bitch.

who ever gets pup from these lads they won't b disappointed .i waited several yrs to get mine and worth waiting for as two much crap about and stupid price tags.

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

• Like 7

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 23:32, Daniel cain said:

if it's the same fella,there's a  drop of bull in the mix too ?

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 23:16, socks said:

What’s his name mate .....

Don't think here's any bull in there sounds like your talking about coco of here he had some really nice beddy bull greys. Socks I'll pm you

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

She's 23tts and still got a bit to go.shes filling out a bit now .

Pretty big for a f1 mate ??Most f1 dogs top out at 22 an bitches 20-21 you’ve done well there sir should be handy at 23 ??At fella 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, poxon said:

Pretty big for a f1 mate ??Most f1 dogs top out at 22 an bitches 20-21 you’ve done well there sir should be handy at 23 ??At fella 

Just measured her and she's 22 and got bit to grow still .she was yr old end Jan so still growing but filling out more now.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, FKOF said:

Don't think here's any bulls in here sounds like your talking about coco of here he had some really nice beddy bull greys. Socks I'll pm you

I know coco,used my mates  bull x  in his line?there's an old boy  from the Rhondda that also breeds beddy bull greys?

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I know coco,used my mates  bull x  in his line?there's an old boy  from the Rhondda that also breeds beddy bull greys?

The only things lads I’ve had Beddys crosses for years lurchers plus terrier crosses if your looking for a real genuine f1 then the Beddys as to be a kc dog and there’s not many would work a kc dog to teeth after paying stupid money for him a standard kc dog should only stand at 15tts any bigger there’s a cross in his history there’s loads of working crosses out there and could be good studs but in there history make up there could be whippet border or  Lakeland or fell there the most common outcross for the working Bedlington so be on your guard they may look bedlington but are they the real deal atb

Edited by coco
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, coco said:

The only things lads I’ve had Beddys crosses for years lurchers plus terrier crosses if your looking for a real genuine f1 then the Beddys as to be a kc dog and there’s not many would work a kc dog to teeth after paying stupid money for him a standard kc dog should only stand at 15tts any bigger there’s a cross in his history there’s loads of working crosses out there and could be good studs but in there history make up there could be whippet border or  Lakeland or fell there the most common outcross for the working Bedlington so be on your guard they may look bedlington but are they the real deal atb

The dad to my pup is kc bedlington and works teeth etc,he was the best bedy I see in yrs .i was looking for a pure bedlington from workers for a long time but couldn't find one ,got offered few pat x bedy but not for me,I'm sure they would do the job but like you said when starting a lurcher line it's best to have pure breeds to start with so I found a well bred pup and no messing about trying to place pups in good working homes.

18 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

The dad to my pup is kc bedlington and works teeth etc,he was the best bedy I see in yrs .i was looking for a pure bedlington from workers for a long time but couldn't find one ,got offered few pat x bedy but not for me,I'm sure they would do the job but like you said when starting a lurcher line it's best to have pure breeds to start with so I found a well bred pup and no messing about trying to place pups in good working homes.

If you don’t me asking what’s the kc kennel club name of your bedlington stud mate atb

25 minutes ago, coco said:

If you don’t me asking what’s the kc kennel club name of your bedlington stud mate atb

25 minutes ago, coco said:

I will find out and let you know terry o 'Hearns the fella who bred this line and folk speak highly of him.

26 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Depends what you call a good dog I personally thought he was alright just 2 big but others have a lot more to say let's see ?

26 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Depends what you call a good dog I personally thought he was alright just 2 big but others have a lot more to say let's see ?

I just see a clip of bedlington called Rambo and to b honest I it didn't look to good,they was a  Russel working same fox with Rambo .maybe it's the lads working  the dogs that are at fault.

i was always told one dog in at a time,but I'm no terrier man.

• Haha 1