Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:03, darbo said:

I remember when the collie curs site was going someone on there had lurchers with plummer lines the name Gareth rings a bell but my memory is not great lol.

if you go well back either plummer or hancock cant remember which used ahernes rusty in there mix ? after seeing some of hancocks in the field im glad I stuck on the beddy path ?

12 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

if you go well back either plummer or hancock cant remember which used ahernes rusty in there mix ? after seeing some of hancocks in the field im glad I stuck on the beddy path ?

Plummer used rusty as did quite a few people who bred collie lurchers back in the day.

I remember that lads from collie curse his dog didn't look much different from plumbers dogs I remember seeing a lads beddie greyhounds wrote in the countryman years ago he was called Gary I think they were really nice dogs my mate got a pup off him that day let me take my little Russell out bushing rabbits for his dogs to run putting them out of sedge grass terrier caught as many as she put out was buzzing till they said I had to carry everything my dog caught lol really nice dogs he had very bidable and easily controlled 

Think you may be talking about Gary Hosker, who had a first cross beddy/greyhound called Spud. Handy dog i believe, though i think one or two folk thought there was more than just beddy and greyhound in the mix.

There is a vid or two showing a son of Spud learning his trade, good viewing too.

whatever was in Plummers dogs or he was promoting, folk say the same, they were good at their job. Only mentioned that other dog because I remembered it was another that was a bit different. They certainly weren't like the dogs he was always pushing