Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 09:31, Moocher71 said:

I was looking for a pup for several years and looked at loads of crap for stupid money,

I got lucky and got a well bred pup out of Irish coursing bitch and a good stamp of bedlington.

Gave the lad 150 and he had lads up and down the UK wanting pups and offering double for a pup.

You still get some good lads breeding to keep a line going and thats the lads you need to be looking for.

think I had mine same place as you ,moocher 71, cant fault mine turned out a good bitch

• Like 1
On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 09:48, Moocher71 said:

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up

greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said.

i don't think he's breeding this yr as he said that's it for few yrs.

terry o might have pups or b breeding and its Terry's bedlington that's the dad to my bitch.

who ever gets pup from these lads they won't b disappointed .i waited several yrs to get mine and worth waiting for as two much crap about and stupid price tags.

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

nice jukel mooch

• Like 2
On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 18:47, Moocher71 said:

I didn't say he was good or bad ,what I will say though my lurcher pup will see plenty of work and so far she's coming along fine.if she fails it's down to me ,not some dog that may may not b in her line .

if your pup is out of terrys stuff you wont go far wrong mate atb with it

• Like 1
On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 21:15, Moocher71 said:

Rambo isn't the father to my pup.rambo may b in the line but one dog in a line don't make a full line bad .

take no notice mooch if your pup is out of what I think ? Rambo is well back in the line as iv got a copy of the sires papers

• Like 2
On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 21:40, billhardy said:

Moocher I wish you all the best and  ta would I believe produce far better stock of them back then ,there's been lots of lines of all types got a plug in them brought on from the fact of here say it's sad but true Rambo was I must say the worst beddie I have seen work but I judged on Earth work and them plonkers on that hole end with it were the worst handlers of terriers I have seen and yes I know them lol.atb bill

if there the worst beddys you av seen take a look at the rat pack glover bigged up tryin to rat on utube lol

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:35, coco said:

There are plenty of people working bedlington hybrids below ground the same as people prefer border x Lakeland border x Russel bull x Russell’s there all crossed for a reason size coat game ness  but a bedlington x greyhound must be a pure bedlington x pure greyhound otherwise in your future breeding programme the offspring will get smaller because of the outcross blood on the bedlington atb dai

exactly coco and you also would not be getting a first x because theres more blood in the mix , I use beddy hybreds but no way would I use a hybred beddy over a grey to make a lurcher . atb

22 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

take no notice mooch if your pup is out of what I think ? Rambo is well back in the line as iv got a copy of the sires papers

I had pics of parents but lost on old phone .

if you got pics can you send me a copy .