Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

I seen one ferreting that was supposed to be from plumber was out of the same litter as the bitch he wrote about in the country man's merab I think she was called dog I seen was a really good ferreting dog really tough sort of dog run rough ground with no problem 

2 hours ago, poxon said:

No not directly but my old bitchs line was originally started from a handjob f1. Didn’t bummer originally help handjob set his kennels up because they were butt buddy’s 

If you’ve not owned and worked a dog from Hancock or Plummer then how do you know they are shite? A few pages back you were slagging most KC bedlingtons have you owned and worked one of these? Ive had a Hancock dog which was a above average dog let down by getting lame a lot, ive had a terrier from Plummer who was one of the best dogs I’ve owned she was bright game,marked mole hills to Fox’s to ground,Plummer sold me the dog at the same price as everyone else sold that type, he phoned to congratulate me on how well she was doing after I sent pics of her doing various jobs,so my first hand experiences are a lot different to yours.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Anyone seen one of Plummers line of lurchers work?

I have.

Iv saw 2 Plummer lurchers work on uist a bitch called merab and a young dog called goose if I remember right this was over 15 years ago and for the rabbit job they were excellent we took over hundred rabbits that night with them 2 lurchers .... good coats on them cracking feet stamina to burn handy dogs... also excellent ferreting dogs

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Iv saw 2 Plummer lurchers work on uist a bitch called merab and a young dog called goose if I remember right this was over 15 years ago and for the rabbit job they were excellent we took over hundred rabbits that night with them 2 lurchers .... good coats on them cracking feet stamina to burn handy dogs... also excellent ferreting dogs

I'm sure I read about a bitch called merab that took good numbers on uist and also a pack Plummer terriers lamping and taken coney.

1 hour ago, Str said:

If you’ve not owned and worked a dog from Hancock or Plummer then how do you know they are shite? A few pages back you were slagging most KC bedlingtons have you owned and worked one of these? Ive had a Hancock dog which was a above average dog let down by getting lame a lot, ive had a terrier from Plummer who was one of the best dogs I’ve owned she was bright game,marked mole hills to Fox’s to ground,Plummer sold me the dog at the same price as everyone else sold that type, he phoned to congratulate me on how well she was doing after I sent pics of her doing various jobs,so my first hand experiences are a lot different to yours.

Always same on here,folk slagging each other of,I take folk how I find them?if I never met a person how and why would ya put him down .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Str said:

With the amount of dogs they bred like I said they could write a book on the shit they bred not unless I’m missing something An every dog the peddling c**ts bred were all good uns. We did have a Hancock dog on our old team not mine but it didn’t last as it was a needy fecker that wasn’t right in the head. Bedlingtons it’s mainly bedlingtons an bedlington xs Lurchers that have been on our team over the years we’ve had 3 Bedlingtons couldn’t tell you there lines but they had more than enough good opportunities to make good dogs only one sticks out but that was a out cross that had a small drop of fell blood the pures were rubbish they looked busy but weren’t up to much so they went ?? Never owned a Plummer terrier an never will a guy local had a pack of them Used to rat with them that was about it he said there not up to much else but he used to make good money out of them not my cuppa t if I wanted a terrier I’d go for a pat

4 minutes ago, Str said:

You should be in politics Poxon as an honest answer to my question would have been no I have no first hand experience, 

But we have so one dogs not enough from handjob?An 3 bedlington is not enough? I think your problem lays on my honest opinion having some truth behind it we don’t all want to hang of the cocks of peddling celebritys. Tell me more take it you still keep handjob bred dogs?

7 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

f@@k me... fair few reading this judging from down below!!⬇???

Any minute now str will spit his dummy out an offer me a straightener over dogs in the nearest car park for £1000 or a dogging contest to prove my worth ...?????

• Haha 1