Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

22 minutes ago, poxon said:

I see this post is on its way out it’s on to the plummer stage of the post not a lot left of the post now ??? how can any one take the post seriously Plummer/Hancock pair of old peddling c**ts who only had one interest at hart An that’s relieving people of there coin through books an peddling terriers or Lurchers or glamourising other peddling c**t mates xs up by name dropping how could anyone be jealous of that working dog lads only feel pitty! I think old Plummer should of done a book on the amount of shit they bred between him An handjob an how they bigged dogs up to help line there pockets an how they fooled the gullible in to believing that would of made for far more interesting reading material! 

yes we know that now. but teenagers growing up we knew no better. there was no Internet & not much material on lurchers, ferreting, poaching etc. his books were the most stolen from libraries at the time. 

• Like 3

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, fred90 said:

yes we know that now. but teenagers growing up we knew no better. there was no Internet & not much material on lurchers, ferreting, poaching etc. his books were the most stolen from libraries at the time. 

Think I’ve got one or two here ??????I keep saying to people there only reading material tbh most hunting books are a good read but the line is drawn there I believe little if any is learned from hunting books there just there to spark interest but don’t believe what’s told in books better learned from own experience 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, poxon said:

Think I’ve got one or two here ??????I keep saying to people there only reading material tbh most hunting books are a good read but the line is drawn there I believe little if any is learned from hunting books there just there to spark interest but don’t believe what’s told in books better learned from own experience 

Well said books the only one i read was phil drabble pedigree unknown   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Well said books the only one i read was phil drabble pedigree unknown   

I still have that book, even called my 1st lurcher 'tess' lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, poxon said:

I see this post is on its way out it’s on to the plummer stage of the post not a lot left of the post now ??? how can any one take the post seriously Plummer/Hancock pair of old peddling c**ts who only had one interest at hart An that’s relieving people of there coin through books an peddling terriers or Lurchers or glamourising other peddling c**t mates xs up by name dropping how could anyone be jealous of that working dog lads only feel pitty! I think old Plummer should of done a book on the amount of shit they bred between him An handjob an how they bigged dogs up to help line there pockets an how they fooled the gullible in to believing that would of made for far more interesting reading material! 

Have you bought a dog from Hancock or Plummer?.

1 hour ago, Str said:

Have you bought a dog from Hancock or Plummer?.

No not directly but my old bitchs line was originally started from a handjob f1. Didn’t bummer originally help handjob set his kennels up because they were butt buddy’s 

14 minutes ago, poxon said:

No not directly but my old bitchs line was originally started from a handjob f1. Didn’t bummer originally help handjob set his kennels up because they were butt buddy’s 

They all are bummers but dont kep on saying it or your upset Tyson and some on his best pals are bandits hee hee

• Haha 3