Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

I just see a clip of bedlington called Rambo and to b honest I it didn't look to good,they was a  Russel working same fox with Rambo .maybe it's the lads working  the dogs that are at fault.

i was always told one dog in at a time,but I'm no terrier man.

Well he were never going to get there under his own steam was he let's be fair but he got himself in once room were made and that's all that's asked of some bull x at the end of the day 

OH NO I DIHNT????

• Haha 1

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

On 24/02/2019 at 19:04, Moocher71 said:

I just see a clip of bedlington called Rambo and to b honest I it didn't look to good,they was a  Russel working same fox with Rambo .maybe it's the lads working  the dogs that are at fault.

i was always told one dog in at a time,but I'm no terrier man.

If you think Rambo was a good dog then you should be happy with your lurchers atb

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, coco said:

If you think Rambo was a good dog then you should be happy with your lurchers atb

1 hour ago, coco said:

I didn't say he was good or bad ,what I will say though my lurcher pup will see plenty of work and so far she's coming along fine.if she fails it's down to me ,not some dog that may may not b in her line .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

I didn't say he was good or bad ,what I will say though my lurcher pup will see plenty of work and so far she's coming along fine.if she fails it's down to me ,not some dog that may may not b in her line .

She be sound

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

You get what you put in good luck 

• Like 1

Don’t think I could ever own a modern day f1 bedlington greyhound out of a kc stud seeing how the modern day kc  bedlington is bred I wouldn’t want to take the risk to much variation in them nothing more than a Peddling racket bred for names from hole sniffers with a exception of a few being decent but not worth the risk in a f1 with the amount of fibs told far better to find a f1 bedlington greyhound that’s actually working well An putting in to another type Lurcher or long dog that’s working well 

• Like 3

Never fancied a first cross prefer just beddy greyhound to beddy greyhound only other thing i would want in the mix is whippet like the look of the bull in the mix but with rabbits being my main choice beddy whippet greyhound suits me suprised you had to wait a couple years for a pup  thought that terry breeds every year  

• Like 2

I wonder why so many thought he was a decent dog when it's on tape he was not all that, why would someone breed lurchers from a beddy that would rather sit and bark at it's fox then get hold and finish it? If any lurcher I own did what he did on the the vid it would not make the trip home and certainly not get bigged up as something it's not