Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, poxon said:

I’ve heard that if you don’t speak the gaulic tong northern lights not interested An his Scottish ears can’t understand any other spoken language I’ve also heard he’s directed descendant is William Wallis 

sorry mate your wrong....his great great great great great great great grand da was Robert the Bruce ......he sold old Wallis out?but Davie is sound as a pound......best wallpaper hanger from lands end to jonnies groats?

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Yes I like the top dog but I think I'd probably have gone for the 5/8 3/8 rough coated but the ones I've seen lately look a lot lighter and not same kinda stamp he used to get off the enoch dog 

Has he still got the stud Richard jones

• Haha 2

I was looking for a pup for several years and looked at loads of crap for stupid money,

I got lucky and got a well bred pup out of Irish coursing bitch and a good stamp of bedlington.

Gave the lad 150 and he had lads up and down the UK wanting pups and offering double for a pup.

You still get some good lads breeding to keep a line going and thats the lads you need to be looking for.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I was offered a beddy grey bitch a few weeks ago, sure she was just over 2 an just needed out more, at time I said no straight away as hopefully a pup comes up for me, but tbh I’m starting to regret it a bit☹️?

Should of took the dog on mate an found out what it was about see if it had any thing about it with a bit of time an getting it behind some gear

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know mate as my ole bitch out action now so I beem stuck in an using lads plummer for ferreting, just not a fan of fetching older dogs in tbh, do regret it a bit tho ?

Same as me fella never took a older dog on I’d rather bring a pup on but some times you just have that feeling in ya head that you could make a useful dog out of a dog that’s not been used much ya start wondering of possibilities an what could be but cancel them out as just thoughts 

23 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

As soon as a pup pops up I’ll forget all about it? but aye I like an always have had dogs from pups. Had 2 adults brought in an never had same bond with them even tho I grafted them so would prefer a pup, the kids would prefer a pup aswell an on me case all time jist now ?

I never get a adult dog again, I got a old whippet x here and he means the world to me and family but he came with a lot of probs I didn't no about.i never regret getting him as he got me through a very dark time in my life .

I would go for a pup ,

• Like 2
On 18/02/2019 at 14:03, lampingmad1 said:

Yes it’s allways the way you will find people breed for looks and for money I’ve seen pups for sale and the the more rough haired ones are more money stupid all for money and I might even start by getting a Irish greyhound bitch and getting my own f1 and go from there 

Your odds are still the same with breeding a f1 or buying one in but if you breed you have the hassle of homing pups an what you plan on doing with the greyhound after if your only after a bedlington greyhound you may as well wait it out. There’s a guy in Warwickshire that’s a breeder of f1 bedlington greyhounds out of Irish greyhound bitches an uses a pretty handy bedlington as his stud that produced some handy dogs work/pet/race pm me An I’ll drop you his details 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, poxon said:

Your odds are still the same with breeding a f1 or buying one in but if you breed you have the hassle of homing pups an what you plan on doing with the greyhound after if your only after a bedlington greyhound you may as well wait it out. There’s a guy in Warwickshire that’s a breeder of f1 bedlington greyhounds out of Irish greyhound bitches an uses a pretty handy bedlington as his stud that produced some handy dogs work/pet/race pm me An I’ll drop you his details 

Thanks

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, FKOF said:

There's a  guy on fb breeds some of the best I've seen that love heavy tackle, from south Wales not long sold a litter at a reasonable price

What’s his name mate .....