Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

Good luck with that fella be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack or trying to find hens teeth took me well over a year to find a bedlington greyhound stud dog that was the real deal an that was through another guy in the end that knows exactly what I wanted an not just talked up to get a pimping. I found nearly all bedlington greyhound owners with a stud dog chat shit of how good the dog is with only rossets to prove a dogs worth as stud An wouldn’t show the dogs worth but demanded a premium for the use of it when I put a add up that I was looking for a stud bedlington greyhound I got bombarded with studs I think the oldest was 2yrs old ? that’s why I say good luck it’d be a miraculous thing to have 2 quality dogs of the breeding go together if your after real genuine dogs it depends on your standards you’d settle for

• Like 4

I looked for a bedlington Greyhound f1 pup for several years. I looked at several litters before finding my pup.

Yes there's plenty of crap out there but if you keep looking you will find the right pup.

Northern light on here keeps bedlington blooded lurchers and he might be able to help,or know someone who breeding a litter in future..

Atb

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

I looked for a bedlington Greyhound f1 pup for several years. I looked at several litters before finding my pup.

Yes there's plenty of crap out there but if you keep looking you will find the right pup.

Northern light on here keeps bedlington blooded lurchers and he might be able to help,or know someone who breeding a litter in future..

Atb

He wont talk about it unless you eat porridge what's got salt in it

Or wear a kilt on the regular 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He wont talk about it unless you eat porridge what's got salt in it

Or wear a kilt on the regular 

I’ve heard that if you don’t speak the gaulic tong northern lights not interested An his Scottish ears can’t understand any other spoken language I’ve also heard he’s directed descendant is William Wallis 

4 hours ago, poxon said:

Good luck with that fella be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack or trying to find hens teeth took me well over a year to find a bedlington greyhound stud dog that was the real deal an that was through another guy in the end that knows exactly what I wanted an not just talked up to get a pimping. I found nearly all bedlington greyhound owners with a stud dog chat shit of how good the dog is with only rossets to prove a dogs worth as stud An wouldn’t show the dogs worth but demanded a premium for the use of it when I put a add up that I was looking for a stud bedlington greyhound I got bombarded with studs I think the oldest was 2yrs old ? that’s why I say good luck it’d be a miraculous thing to have 2 quality dogs of the breeding go together if your after real genuine dogs it depends on your standards you’d settle for

Yes it’s allways the way you will find people breed for looks and for money I’ve seen pups for sale and the the more rough haired ones are more money stupid all for money and I might even start by getting a Irish greyhound bitch and getting my own f1 and go from there 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Atb

I hope I find one soon if not I will start my own line and thanks I’ll give northern light a message to see if he can help me 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

I’ve heard that if you don’t speak the gaulic tong northern lights not interested An his Scottish ears can’t understand any other spoken language I’ve also heard he’s directed descendant is William Wallis 

I heard he's the stig and catwomen on the weekends 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, poxon said:

I hate having garlic tongue 

1 hour ago, lampingmad1 said:

Yes it’s allways the way you will find people breed for looks and for money I’ve seen pups for sale and the the more rough haired ones are more money stupid all for money and I might even start by getting a Irish greyhound bitch and getting my own f1 and go from there 

Think you would be better  going down your on route and breeding your own good luck 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lampingmad1 said:

Last litter I seen wanted a extra £150 for the rough haired I asked why they where a extra £150 and there answer was simply suply and demand people want them.ive found rough haired dogs suit me the last 3/4 grey 1/4 collie I had was smooth and used to suffer a bit in the cold and wet compared to my other dogs so it's not a fashion statement just better for my needs on long hard days