1 hour ago, zandy01 said:

If only mate and I was good enough - be a dream job but it’s just a hobby mate, work as a hoddy with 2 brickies on the sites...

Well looking at those owl photos mate Imo they could grace the pages of the national geographic.

Can't see how you could get much better ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very very nice Andy lovely photos mate. Do you use a hod to carry bricks and mortar up? Haven't seen the used for years, did it for a few years when I was young 12 bricks at a time or 2 block and a bigger hod for mortar.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Chaff said:

Well looking at those owl photos mate Imo they could grace the pages of the national geographic.

Can't see how you could get much better ?

Very kind of you to say so mate but there’s always room for improvement, it’s such a competitive industry/hobby and there are far superior to myself.

8 hours ago, Arry said:

Very very nice Andy lovely photos mate. Do you use a hod to carry bricks and mortar up? Haven't seen the used for years, did it for a few years when I was young 12 bricks at a time or 2 block and a bigger hod for mortar.

Cheers Arry

Thanks Arry pal...

Very few sites where Hods are still allowed mate, now it’s a bucket for muck and brick clamps/tongs, clamp in each hand with 6 bricks in each.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Gooner said:

Great photos, how close do you get before taking photo ?

All depends really but both the above were taken using the car as a hide and my camera out the window, about 4 or 5 meters for the barnie and roughly 7 meters for the shortie ?

• Like 1