Jussie smollett

You need to get deradicalised Kanny. You are becoming more and more extreme. You have decided without knowing any of the facts that he is guilty because he is black and gay. Seems to me if the police charge someone and then drop those charges that they realise they made a mistake. 

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You need to get deradicalised Kanny. You are becoming more and more extreme. You have decided without knowing any of the facts that he is guilty because he is black and gay. Seems to me if the police charge someone and then drop those charges that they realise they made a mistake. 

You need to get yourself radicalised if you believe that pile of horse shit!

• Haha 4

I read on BBC that the prosecutor said

Illinois prosecutor Joe Magats said the charges were dropped because Jussie forfeited a $10,000 (£7,600) bond payment and carried out community service.

so  he paid to have charges dropped 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I read on BBC that the prosecutor said

Illinois prosecutor Joe Magats said the charges were dropped because Jussie forfeited a $10,000 (£7,600) bond payment and carried out community service.

so  he paid to have charges dropped 

Now the city of Chicago is demanding he pay $130,000 to cover investigation costs in an attempt to resolve the matter without further legal action.