• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone needs one

If only you were closer....

That's very true it's still nice to gi them abit of stick tho Its character building 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tank34 said:

A mars bar have you seen price gets asked for pups an dogs on Facebook shocking 

Fortunately I haven’t! I haven’t got Facebook and and I have no intention of getting it. I think it would just make me angry tbh looking at the dog and hunting pages due to the sheer volume of muppets on there doing the real dog men no favours whatsoever! 

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Fortunately I haven’t! I haven’t got Facebook and and I have no intention of getting it. I think it would just make me angry tbh looking at the dog and hunting pages due to the sheer volume of muppets on there doing the real dog men no favours whatsoever! 

Shocking things you see on there an vids that get put up pal

Right lads this mite be a young lad with not much experience in the dog game yet why no give him a wee bit advice keep yer photos down and give yer dog a few more season's to see how it go's it can be a hard game this young lad mite turn out to be a plonker but then agian a wee bit of advice he mite turn into a genuine dog man only time will tell but jumping down the young lads neck will no do any good everybody has to start somewhere and no a dont no him just looking what some of the guys are saying 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, the cobra said:

Right lads this mite be a young lad with not much experience in the dog game yet why no give him a wee bit advice keep yer photos down and give yer dog a few more season's to see how it go's it can be a hard game this young lad mite turn out to be a plonker but then agian a wee bit of advice he mite turn into a genuine dog man only time will tell but jumping down the young lads neck will no do any good everybody has to start somewhere and no a dont no him just looking what some of the guys are saying 

The only decent post on this topic, we have all been young and naïve once upon a time!

The kid pictured with the dog looks 14 at the most.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, joe ox said:

The only decent post on this topic, we have all been young and naïve once upon a time!

The kid pictured with the dog looks 14 at the most.

I think all the posts sound pretty spot on,good to see young blokes getting into the game but they need educating,if they can't handle a bit of criticism maybe they should play badminton.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, the cobra said:

Joe ox ur spot on mate none of us started the dog game an expert had some crazy idea's myself 40 odd years ago young lads have got to learn the game a think that is what some guys forget 

That's very true it's still nice to gi them abit of stick tho

Its character building 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That's very true it's still nice to gi them abit of stick tho

Its character building 

Think your right mate it’s the only way to get through to some of these young uns If you try an help them or give sound advice genuinely they get the hump any way it goes on deaf ears An spit there dummy’s out by taking offence so a bit of winding them up will go a long way to broaden there backs a little to life