strange sightings when out and about

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never seen anything that couldn’t be explained, certainly no ghosts or aliens. But I did have a very strange encounter about 8 years ago . I was on the shoot one afternoon not long after the poul

Socks and Diane abbot ? The fireballs sound like Chinese lanterns 

Once while on arctic warfare training I found an opaque globe in one of the tents and wondered what it was, I put it near the camp fire and it vanished but there was a funny smell. Turns out it was a

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, bell said:

Then you woke up mate...……...

We tend to get a lot of it around here . I think she had been skinny dipping in the lakes we’ve got . The land owner is alway s turfing off girls that are swimming, but whenever I see anyone it’s always blokes ( Eastern European’s ) or teenagers. The previous keeper was always telling me stories of how he would go upto to waters edge and hand naked women their clothes . But not me . 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, trigger2 said:

I got dropped off lamping one night in my late teens on a walk I had done loads of times anyway a few fields into my journey I got to a road where I had a choice to walk over the river bridge and cut through a old church yard or keep on a straight route up the side of the river and eventually come to a bridge and cross over there. Anyway I decided to cut through the church yard as I had done umpteen times before. I got so far through the church yard and the dog began to growl and snarl to which I i told him to shut up by this time he was stood still and wasn’t easing with his growling and snarling so I flicked the lamp and scanned the surrounding area and couldn’t see a thing except the dogs Hackels at which point my ass fell out and I started to run and didn’t stop until I got back to the house. I always felt safe with that dog and would go anywhere with him he was a lump of a dog too.

Go anywhere with him.... As long as it was running home ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Weirdest thing ive seen lamping was a few years back ,they was 4 of us walking through the fields when a young girl about 18 looking like she just came out of a night club climb over a gate with barb wire on ,she was in a tight skirt and heels the nearest road was around 4 mile away ,I never knew where she had came from ? 

34 minutes ago, 355mlredbull said:

Weirdest thing ive seen lamping was a few years back ,they was 4 of us walking through the fields when a young girl about 18 looking like she just came out of a night club climb over a gate with barb wire on ,she was in a tight skirt and heels the nearest road was around 4 mile away ,I never knew where she had came from ? 

that was black neck out lamping mate he wears a frock now.and eats 3 tins of beans before lamping he says the flatulence keeps his legs warm.

Now this is hear say so to speak as this did not happen to me.

I said to a fishing mate that I was going fishing down a small beach called Mansands for Bass at night. He said I don't fish at night down there any more and explained why. He was fishing on a point at the south end of the beach called Crabrock point (which has some old coast guards houses above it) with a mate. In the middle of the night he said he an old boy dressed in a Sou'wester and Oilskin mack was stood right next to him. He said fecking hell mate you made me jump, he didn't answer just kept staring out to sea. He turn to his mate then back again and he was gone, no way could he have got off the rocks in that time.

I was telling another fishing mate that was on the same fishing committee as me this story. It is a weird place Mansandshe he said, and told me this. He and his mate were Bass fishing one night on the beach it self. It was a bit misty low tide just making up when they became aware of what looked like a body laying on the sand near the waters edge, they had been there all night and hadn't noticed any thing before. So they went to investigate, as they stood over it it was like a body but made of sand but perfectly formed. He said and as we looked at it in disbelief a wave reach it and it just melted back into the beach.

Both stories were told to me by good mates and believe me they were not joking. I did fish that and have done many times never seen a thing myself.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1