strange sightings when out and about

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never seen anything that couldn’t be explained, certainly no ghosts or aliens. But I did have a very strange encounter about 8 years ago . I was on the shoot one afternoon not long after the poul

Socks and Diane abbot ? The fireballs sound like Chinese lanterns 

Once while on arctic warfare training I found an opaque globe in one of the tents and wondered what it was, I put it near the camp fire and it vanished but there was a funny smell. Turns out it was a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, worldruler said:

[BANNED TEXT] guys and girls, I was wondering if any of you have had strange sightings or encounters when out hunting fishing or general mooching? The stranger the better, I run a wee fb page called the haunted hebrides so I'm looking for some good yarns.

cheers

Have you seen anything paranormal or supernatural?

I've seen something that I can't explain once when I was out fishing in broad daylight. I was fishing at a small burn just sitting on the bank when around the bend comes what looked like an opaque ball about the size of grapefruit, and it's floating about three feet above the water completely silent, I'm standing there with my gob open, at that point it was as if it noticed me and dropped into the water with a splash like a stone, can't explain it to this day. I was only about 8 or 9 feet away from it and it was in front of me for at least 30 seconds

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, worldruler said:

. I was fishing at a small burn just sitting on the bank when around the bend comes what looked like an opaque ball about the size of grapefruit,

An Orb? Solid or light,what do you think it was?Are the Hebrides known for paranormal sightings or similar?

Just now, ginger beard said:

Not you too.i thought you were intelligent.c'mon now,you don!t believe this shit do you.!?!?!?

Always interested in peoples experiences mate,everyones different,didnt you hear any weird tales in Norway?

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Not you too.i thought you were intelligent.c'mon now,you don!t believe this shit do you.!?!?!?

I've got no reason to lie mate, in the grand scheme of things it wasn't a Bigfoot or an alien abduction, just a strange sighting that I can't explain

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, worldruler said:

I've got no reason to lie mate, in the grand scheme of things it wasn't a Bigfoot or an alien abduction, just a strange sighting that I can't explain

I reckon you'd get on well with greyman...he believes there's lions and tigers roaming richmond park.

Just now, ginger beard said:

I reckon you'd get on well with greyman...he believes there's lions and tigers roaming richmond park.

na man, I've been to Richmond park, used to work in Chiswick, maybe he saw a overly hairy tramp, seen some nice red stags there years ago though

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, worldruler said:

na man, I've been to Richmond park, used to work in Chiswick, maybe he saw a overly hairy tramp, seen some nice red stags there years ago though

I don't mean to mock you but i think it's ALL in the mind.if can play tricks on you.if you want to see it,you will.you'll convince yourself.

No big cats,aliens,ghosts,gods or any of that shit.

• Like 1

Sometime back in the late 80s at the end of a shooting day,  I was standing chatting to a friend in the yard when what appeared to be a fireball was in the sky. It was going quite slowly across the sky at an angle just above shoulder height. We both looked at it and tried to analyse what it could be. No noise,  not a plane, quite large but slow. Visually like a ball of straw on fire like would be out of a medieval catapult. I could actually see large flames out of the back of it. But not near us probably some miles away. There were planes in the sky and it wasn't anything like that. Piece of space junk? Possibly, but I've seen that stuff and they are fast moving. Never did know what it was. Strange one but we were still standing. Eventually it went behind some buildings and trees and we lost sight of if.  ... ????

Ps.  I've been out so much on my own on the land and woods at night around cemeteries  and I don't believe in ghosts or such. but I have been in buildings and felt unusual feelings. One particular place we were on a guided tour and this particular room felt horrible to the point that I  walked out. Just a plain stone room over a portcullis , in broad daylight.  Couldn't  explain that one either. 

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I don't mean to mock you but i think it's ALL in the mind.if can play tricks on you.if you want to see it,you will.you'll convince yourself.

No big cats,aliens,ghosts,gods or any of that shit.

No worries, but that's a big statement man, how can you be so sure about anything? Science doesn't even know why we sneeze, and a few hundred years ago we were SURE that we were the centre of the universe and the sun revolved around us, our whole existence is a bit of a bloody mystery to be honest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1