My house caught fire?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks everyone for your kind words, material things don’t really bother me that  much but my misses is a very nervous type and it has had a bit of an impact,i,ve been wanting to move for several year

Which pictures are the ones where you’ve done the decorating ??? .......

Glad to hear you’re all okay. Lucky you arrived back when you did. A minute or two later and you could have lost the lot.    PS. to be on the safe side I’d shoot the cat ??

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Long story,  my misses cleared a cupboard out for the washing machine repair man to access the washing machine and stacked all the stuff on the cooker I took two of my dogs for a quick stretch and she went shopping before said repair man arrived I got back first to the thickest blackest smoke which had filled my house it was mental and my kitchen well on fire I don’t no if she knocked a button when she put the stuff on or my cat walked across the buttons and turned one on as the cooker was covered in gear ?? 

Glad you and family are ok. Probably was a big cat too. I'd sack the plasterer ( looks rough) ??give up my job and spend the next couple of decades searching for him ??

Thanks everyone for your kind words, material things don’t really bother me that  much but my misses is a very nervous type and it has had a bit of an impact,i,ve been wanting to move for several years but she is a typical this is our home we’re all our kids grew up type, so maybe this is what was needed, we were thinking of renting our house out and moving onto a boat, but now seems like devon/Dorset may be calling for a total clean break, one door closes another one opens ✌️✌️

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Thanks everyone for your kind words, material things don’t really bother me that  much but my misses is a very nervous type and it has had a bit of an impact,i,ve been wanting to move for several years but she is a typical this is our home we’re all our kids grew up type, so maybe this is what was needed, we were thinking of renting our house out and moving onto a boat, but now seems like devon/Dorset may be calling for a total clean break, one door closes another one opens ✌️✌️

See you in a few months when you arrive here then mate lol

as has been said...glad your all ok that's the main thing......I left a tea towl on the hob last week (ceramic hob) stays hot for a while....that stunk the kitchen out....im normaly good as well as I turn the cooker off at the switch on the wall

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Moving closer to Bodmin :ninja:

Any were that was considered remote back in the day was used for dumping large unwanted predatory pets mate, Bodmin, Dartmoor and exmoor all have very good history regarding abc sightings, not to worried were I go but would like a bit more land and a smaller house with access to open countryside within walking distance, as I have to drive if I want to walk my dogs anywhere other that the local park at the moment and the traffic gets worse every year ??‍♂️

• Like 1