My house caught fire?

Had a fire in my house this week only popped out for 40 mins came home to alarms ringing and smoke bellowing out, it was quite amazing the amount of smoke created and easy to see how the smoke is the big killer, anyway I managed to put the fire out and rescue my animals, have spent the week redecorating so all back to normal just waiting on a some new cupboard doors and a bit of trim and will be all done, my misses is so shook up she wants to move, happy days ????

4B5FC8CA-FBC4-48A1-9205-80192301EE47.jpeg

43764E77-6BC8-4770-803F-4802D5CD841D.jpeg

03E27A1F-0639-4E66-8E99-4581F5DE8995.jpeg

12760A87-AB4A-4873-B630-8802633C50CF.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks everyone for your kind words, material things don’t really bother me that  much but my misses is a very nervous type and it has had a bit of an impact,i,ve been wanting to move for several year

Which pictures are the ones where you’ve done the decorating ??? .......

Glad to hear you’re all okay. Lucky you arrived back when you did. A minute or two later and you could have lost the lot.    PS. to be on the safe side I’d shoot the cat ??

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Glad it never got to serious greyman. What started it.

Long story,  my misses cleared a cupboard out for the washing machine repair man to access the washing machine and stacked all the stuff on the cooker I took two of my dogs for a quick stretch and she went shopping before said repair man arrived I got back first to the thickest blackest smoke which had filled my house it was mental and my kitchen well on fire I don’t no if she knocked a button when she put the stuff on or my cat walked across the buttons and turned one on as the cooker was covered in gear ?? 

• Like 1