shadow_sniper

What's the best value new PCP for under £500?

Just stay patient and save up a touch more.

Then go and buy a HW 100 in any format of your choice " brand new " - very hard to better.

3 hours ago, Deker said:

Look for a second hand Rapid or HW100!

:thumbs:

100% agree deker , there are some cracking HW100 variant which will save you at least £200-300 as a friend of mine did last year and the gun was mint so you don't need to blow £800 for a 100.

Have a look on the forum sales section and just keep watching or even put up a wanted notice on there.

Phil

My apologies for taking this a little off track, I do note you are looking for the best  NEW gun under £500, but you can actually get a much better used gun for the money!

Just something to maybe consider.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

The OP wants a new gun, multishot and presumably will need all the kit that goes with it for £500 or less. Not a 2nd hand gun for that price and then need £200 more before he can use it. Advice is good but lets give him the advice he asked for?

• Thanks 1

Secondhand all the way !! 

Ive picked up a logun s16 in the past for £40 and swapped it for a practically brand new hw97kt 

what area real are you and if I see anything I’ll send it across 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

P15 is worth a punt  light and deadly 350ish?

• Like 1

On 20/02/2019 at 18:18, Wxm said:

Secondhand all the way !! 

Ive picked up a logun s16 in the past for £40 and swapped it for a practically brand new hw97kt 

what area real are you and if I see anything I’ll send it across 👍🏻

West Yorkshire

If you are prepared to go down the A1, turn left at Huntingdon, traverse the A14 until you reach Bury St Edmunds, I know of a Zbroia Hortitsia that is brand new, 2 years warranty, yours for £400! Comes with 2 fill probes and 2 magazines, so pretty well specced, regulated action, 2 stage trigger, accurate, silenced shroud.....

£400 gun

The seller also does a nice scope with mounts for £80, if you put the two together I am sure he would do you a deal so at least some of your petrol is covered, then just use Redbeck for fills (300 bar fills too, this gun has a WP of 300 bar and large shot count) until a cheap pump or air cylinder is found, oh and a Chono for under £20 may be a good idea too...

£18.50 chrono

Edited by secretagentmole