What's the best value new PCP for under £500?

I know you're asking about new stuff but, you'll get a lot more for your money if you buy used - you should be able to find an S410 and maybe an HW100.

The Webley Enforcer looks like a good bit of kit and, I wish it was. Unfortunately, now it's Webley in name only - Turkish made :thumbdown:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, shadow_sniper said:

Damn jonjon Shame that.

What you reckon to the gamo deal? 

I've never used a Phox mate but, they are getting some good reviews and, it's a full PCP package within budget :thumbs:

These are also getting good reviews - you can pick them up around £40 over your budget.........

https://woodfield-gcp.co.uk/product/zbroia-pcp-kozak/

You have two options really, but some crappy new gun from Gamo or Walther or save up to buy a decent gun.

as said earlier, there are some excellent second hand rifles of a higher quality than a new one at £500 and you may well have a scope fitted for your budget.

as an example, my son in law is going to sell his BSA Ultra XL, 2 mags with scope, bag and a 3lt air cylinder and whip tip for £500. The only reason I say this is because he told me this morning. 

whatever you do ,look for second hand and get a better outfit.

Phil

• Like 2